Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parker lights

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
Hi guys, another problem.
My parker lights aren't working. I have bought new LED lights from ebay replacing LED lights but when I put them in they didn't work. I put them in another car and they worked fine. I have checked the fuse and its fine. another have any ideas?

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Try turning them a 1/2 turn and put back in.. They only work 1 way.. I changed mine to super white leds and had the same problem

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
I have tried in different positions but nothing works. ill try that again thought. thanks

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
I think so, only got it 6 months ago. I have tried globes in a differnet vy commodore and they worked fine. can it be the globe holders that are faulty?

B-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Calais S2
turn them upside down. and maybe spread the wiring a bit so it fits better into the globe holder

DOMAN8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 SS sedan
thanks for your help guys. all fixed now. the problem was the globe holders. just cleaned them and squeezed the contacts together and presto. Although as ive found out, they only work if they go in the right way