Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

patrick vs calais

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
Nice Calais, I didn't know HSV tricked them up.

yea there are afew cars ive seen that hsv have modded there are a couple of ss`s down here with the hsv enhanced motors

seriously thinking about just buying the same suspension setup as you brand new.

My car actually sits at the same height as yours, I bought king SSLs and they were still 5-10mm higher than the springs I have in there....
Thing is, is i don't know if the king ssl would settle and sit a bit lower in time or not.

yes they doo settle down after a while. and like i said before if ya take the rubber insulators out and get a 5mm thick rubber mat and cut it out to suit it will sit 10-15 mm lower as well. i will take some photos of what i mean for ya ans shoe you what i have done

Rims look sweet.

well they did look sweet man! had to give the wheels back last monday so i got the crappy 17`s on now...:cry:

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
no worrys. might have to take the pics next weekend the wether here is carp asusal. but will defantly take them for ya

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
got me new plates today:yahoo:

IMG_0724.jpg

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
shame the divers side airabg cover is loooking loose

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
might be selling the calais and buy a cheap run about and the money i make on the calais pay my lone off so ill be debt free. then i can start really getting searios with building my torana.

the car i am looking at is a tidy vl wagon for $2,500 every thing looks like new.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
might be selling the calais and buy a cheap run about and the money i make on the calais pay my lone off so ill be debt free. then i can start really getting searios with building my torana.

the car i am looking at is a tidy vl wagon for $2,500 every thing looks like new.

noooooooo :(

wise choice though, always should be debt free if possible. what you selling it for?

edit: wouldn't bother with a VL wagon man you can easily pick up a vr or vs of some kind for that kinda money

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
i know i just want some thing differant, the last two cars where vs`s plus a guy i work with has a written off skyline that his son crashed with a rb25det and 5 speed and everything for an engine conversion for $2,000