Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paul's VZ SV6

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Well im pretty much in the final stages of the roof conversion. Finally sourced the rear upper trim & black roof lining all for $150, going out there this weekend to pickup. Still waiting on the C pillars to arrive.

Also got a pair a Pioneer 2way 6x9's off ebay for $199 & free postage. score with this one, normally retail for $449.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
WOW..! Mad score on the roof lining?! Where'd you find that, on Ebay, or private/wreckers? Coming along real well.

Good buy on the 6x9's too, are you going to amp them? I've got some in mine, (I'm not sure either 2/3/4ways, they were the best at the time?) amped, I normally run them with the amp turned all the way down! lol, sooo loud.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah i know hey, im pretty happy. Cant wait till saturday morning. Got em from a wrecker in Smithfield.

Yeah will be amping them. Im using a Response 4x100wrms amp. which i will be also running 2x 10" subs off.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nup, not Oz Car parts, Richie. Complete spares off Long street, Smithfield.

Havent removed it yet, will be hacking into it on the weekend! Removing it wont be an issue at all:smoking:

Send us a PM if u wanna find out more.

B

BXHD

Cool bananas - Will do once I get my act together, just sick of the sagging roof!

+1 for saggy roof.. im considering buying the senator/calais conversion kit off egay.. should il? lol. (black roof)