Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paul's VZ SV6

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
what did u do to get it that dirty? Looks almost as bad as my old VH Did after driving 30ks on a wet clay road will have to find the pic and post it...Hahaha.

Just com NSW camping trip buddy

Yep thats it, Camping ground is at Newnes, which is around 50k's nth of Lithgow.

Well considering alot of water & scrubbing was required in the engine bay, the car decided to throw up "Check Powertrain" on the way home from work yesterday arvo. Cause now i work in West Ryde, i gotta find the time to get the car checked out.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Calaber,

Yeah thats still there.
On a positive side, no more "check powertrain" msg

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Not much of an update but had a ######## p-plater sideswipe me back on the 20/8 on the way home from work. Cars in the panel shop atm, should have her back tomorrow.

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
Finally some updates pics

VZ Calais sunvisors
VZ SS pedals minus Accelerator pedal
New pics of car after being washed

hey mate quick question? not sure if u can answer but i have an S2 VY an i want the reading lamp lights in mine as it currently does not. it is as simple as replacing the sunglass holder with one that does or do i need a new loom ?? any help would be awesome. thanks

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
hey mate quick question? not sure if u can answer but i have an S2 VY an i want the reading lamp lights in mine as it currently does not. it is as simple as replacing the sunglass holder with one that does or do i need a new loom ?? any help would be awesome. thanks

its a straight swap

and that sucks about getting swiped :(