Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

People leaving Aus in droves.....

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
good on them for taking the iniative to actually leave
nothing worse than immigrants who whinge about how crap it is in Australia but continue to live here.

at least these people are leaving.

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Don't understand it personally. I moved here from London over a year ago (Aussie wife) . Before deciding to move I came over twice before to make sure it was right for me.

I'd never go back, sure, it costs a bit more but it's all worth it!

Most other countries are on there arse.

eggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SV6
Don't understand it personally. I moved here from London over a year ago (Aussie wife) . Before deciding to move I came over twice before to make sure it was right for me.

I'd never go back, sure, it costs a bit more but it's all worth it!

Most other countries are on there arse.

Same I'm English with Aussie Mrs, been here nearly 4 years. I'm not going back anytime soon. I must be one of the less desirable ones mentioned above. :rofl:

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :D Great news to read on Australia Day!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
And they're now saying that it's racist to have the Aussie flag on my car for Australia day!!!!!!! Soon it'll be racist to be Aussie.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
And they're now saying that it's racist to have the Aussie flag on my car for Australia day!!!!!!! Soon it'll be racist to be Aussie.

They're not saying that, they're saying there's a higher relationship between slinging the flag around and rasicm

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
It is important to note that these people mentioned in the article are caucasian types who came here on working visas. Mentions nothing about 3rd world refugee types. Why all the joy from a certain few? These would be the christian non-muslim types that those spam emails say we should have here :p

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
“I often think that Australia could well do to have an emigration policy as well as an immigration policy,” Professor Hugo said.

Fix the cost of living here before you fix any im/e-mgration policies.... surely it's not as bad as they make it out to be... We're dealing with it after all. But if I could save a dollar here and a dollar there it would add up.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Heaps of people I know here (NZ) say " Im moving over to aussie soon" then I say "oh you have a job lined up then?" them "nah just get one when im there" i ask " so you have some cash put away to get by with in the mean time" Them" not really...." they come back soon lol we are often reffered to as the mexicans of Australia lol