Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perfect Blue SSV

MPC78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV manual sedan on order
Picked my new baby up today. Absolutey stocked with it. Haven't don many miles yet but she drives and rides really well. I love all the features and the way it looks. The last 5 + months without a SS were long. All better now. Hope the photo's comeout OK.

Plans: None! I am going to keep her as stock as a rock and won't ever sell her. I have 3 kids and the one who shows the most interest in it over the years will inherit it. I thinkt will be a significant car 3 or 4 decades down the track as it will be as it left the showroom. I promised myself would buy one when they announced they will cease manufacturing in Australia so the car is effectively a souvenir for me.

Enjoy the pics.

SSV1.jpgSSV2.jpgSSV3.jpgSSV4.jpg

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Nice one Mate, looks sweet in Peter Perfect Blue too! Nice to hear from a proud new owner.
Wish my Dad bought a new HG 350 or A9X as an heirloom when I was young:smoking:

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
You've got an awesome ride there mate! Many many many happy years of motoring ahead. :D

Plans: None! I am going to keep her as stock as a rock and won't ever sell her. I have 3 kids and the one who shows the most interest in it over the years will inherit it. I thinkt will be a significant car 3 or 4 decades down the track as it will be as it left the showroom. I promised myself would buy one when they announced they will cease manufacturing in Australia so the car is effectively a souvenir for me.

I just did EXACTLY the same thing with a low km VE Series 2 VE SSV manual. Stock as a rock and in immaculate condition... Plan to keep it forever. So far I've added the km it took to drive it home - it's not even a daily. Will do the same thing with a VF Series 2 SSV manual as close to the end of production as possible and brand new. Both white so they match but slightly different models for some father son times. So good to be planning ahead. :D

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Lovely looking Car MPC..great to hear you intend to keep for decades to come...colour looks schmick too!

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
You've got an awesome ride there mate! Many many many happy years of motoring ahead. :D
I just did EXACTLY the same thing with a low km VE Series 2 VE SSV manual. Stock as a rock and in immaculate condition... Plan to keep it forever. So far I've added the km it took to drive it home - it's not even a daily. Will do the same thing with a VF Series 2 SSV manual as close to the end of production as possible and brand new. Both white so they match but slightly different models for some father son times. So good to be planning ahead. :D

You keeping the GTS too?

MPC78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV manual sedan on order
Thanks guys for the comments. I'm about to go for a run with my son this morning. Unfortunately won't get to drive it too much over the next week or two as I am away tonight and away for 3 days next weekend at the F1 GP.

Oh we'll, it will help keep the miles down!

As a massive P Brock fan Perfect Blue is a good fit for me. Loving it.

I've only got a 2 car garage and my wife has a 5 month old Territory Titanium so my BMW race car will have to be put out under a car cover. It's a 1980 635CSi.......not a V8 Holden but good fun nonetheless.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Yeah totally with you on Brocky Mate. R.I.P. I'd love to see what he would have done with a VF.

Put the Beamer is the garage. Those Fords are Territory tough.:rofl2:

HSV logo plates are good value at $99/year: VFSSPB! (Perfect Blue , Peter Brock).

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Thanks guys for the comments. I'm about to go for a run with my son this morning. Unfortunately won't get to drive it too much over the next week or two as I am away tonight and away for 3 days next weekend at the F1 GP.

Oh we'll, it will help keep the miles down!

As a massive P Brock fan Perfect Blue is a good fit for me. Loving it.

I've only got a 2 car garage and my wife has a 5 month old Territory Titanium so my BMW race car will have to be put out under a car cover. It's a 1980 635CSi.......not a V8 Holden but good fun nonetheless.

Peter Perfect Blue! AWESOME! :D Love it.

And now you just have an excuse to build a new shed! lol :D