Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perfect Blue SSV

MPC78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV manual sedan on order
LOL..you got yours first na na na love that ****! any chance you could get some "referral" dollars? :p got bragging rights so that's a win in any case.

I should hope so. They are feeling the pressure as another mate of ours got a Redline ute the week before. One of my mates in particular is hopeless. I have no doubt he'll buy a new car so as not to feel left out. I am banking on him for the referral dollars.

He has just had twins so is looking at a Sportwagon. He's got his wife on board with that but he is yet to convince he on a V8.

MPC78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV manual sedan on order
LOL..you got yours first na na na love that ****! any chance you could get some "referral" dollars? :p got bragging rights so that's a win in any case.

I should hope so. They are feeling the pressure as another mate of ours got a Redline ute the week before. One of my mates in particular is hopeless. I have no doubt he'll buy a new car so as not to feel left out. I am banking on him for the referral dollars.

He has just had twins so is looking at a Sportwagon. He's got his wife on board with that but her is yet to convince he on a V8.