Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perpetual Magnetic Fuelless Motor

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
Sorry never going to happen, not in this universe anyway.

From the last "magic machine post"

I give you "Mike's Scientific Bullshit Detector"

1)Patents are awarded for unique ideas NOT unique ideas that work (VERY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE)

2)If you have to redifine physics to make your idea work it is probably wrong. WHY? Scientists are some of the biggest egomanics around and the idea of knocking Einstein off his perch is one of the greatest prizes out there.

3) Be very weary of someone who lists their tile in a publication. People should be judged by their works NOT their title (So says MichaelW Ph.D.)

4) If it breaks any of the laws of thermodynamics it is usualy bunk (nice way of saying bullshit). The problem is that us pointy hats lock our laws up in arcne language and make them inaccesible to the genral public (why? egos). And trust me on this one, when one of these laws is broken (even for milliseconds in a lab on micron scale) people make a big deal out of it.

So a summary of the laws of thermodyanmics. ripped from Irregular Webcomic! #431

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy is conserved. Since you can't get something for nothing: You can't win.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics You can't break even. (everything falls appart. MW)

The Third Law of Thermodynamics states You can't get out of the game.
Our water car breaks #1 we have a closed system (the car) but energy is comming out (kinetic in motion)

So as the physics in an idea are bunk, they will claim that a)all visionaries were ignored (skipping the fact that almost all wackos were also ignored with the exception of a few embarrasing cases)

b)some sort of government cover-up.

c)some oil company cover-up.

Mike

cracker

Reaction score
you cant create free energy, you can break even you can only lose.

poor torque, requires energy to start it, eg magnet dipping up and down
your not going to create free energy with magnets.

also to behonest that guy doesnt sound like he knows what his talking about, studying electrotechnology at tafe ( to become a sparky) and it covers alot about electromagnetism, magnets, magnet fields strengths loses etc etc

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
TANSTAAFL
There aint no such thing as a free lunch.

For the system to remain in perpetual motion, energy needs to be applied to start it. Then there must be zero losses of energy. No Hysteris, thermal, sonic, electromagnetic or radiative losses at all.

Even so, the maximum energy you could get out of it, is exactly what you put into it. If you only put 1kw into it, the maximum you can get out is 1 kw - and thats with zero losses.

Last edited:

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
equal and opposites reaction etc, would be pretty f*ckin cool though. Back to real life Einstein theories... BTW, there is a such thing as free energy. Go to bunnings and buy a 50 meter extension cable and find your neighbours outdoor power point. O wait, you still have to pay for the cable, well maybe steal that out of your neighbours shed then its free energy. But dont get caught cause that just defeats the purpose, then it REALLY! wont be free energy. Case settled, i win, you all suck and have absolutely no idea on free energy. haha.

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Magnets lose their magnetic charge over time naturally, and other factors cause them to lose their charge quicker like heat, friction and impacts.

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
Magnets lose their magnetic charge over time naturally, and other factors cause them to lose their charge quicker like heat, friction and impacts.

so ive been reading. From what ive gathered the only reason why it wouldnt work is the amount of energy used from the magnets would be the same as the energy produced (no brainer), and magnetic rock is not a cheap source of fuel, not in a long shot... What failed to my knowledge when i seen the video is that i didnt know magnets lost there energy overtime. Found out after some good reading last night...

cracker

Reaction score
TANSTAAFL
There aint no such thing as a free lunch.

For the system to remain in perpetual motion, energy needs to be applied to start it. Then there must be zero losses of energy. No Hysteris, thermal, sonic, electromagnetic or radiative losses at all.

Even so, the maximum energy you could get out of it, is exactly what you put into it. If you only put 1kw into it, the maximum you can get out is 1 kw - and thats with zero losses.

agreed, there is lots of theories out there, but as above u need to be able to over come the above factors.
the idea of perpetual motion is a great idea and very very intresting to read about but cant see it happing anytime soon.
as far as a free lunch...solar is about the only one i can see, also wind but ur still getting your usall losses, copper losses etc etc

vnkid

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Calais
i always thought energy cant be 'lost', it can only be transferred to less meaningful forms such as sound and heat. in the end the energy has to go somewhere, its never continuous.