Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom ls3 r8

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
looks sweet man.

i love how hsv put theyre own dyno chart on the engine looks cool.

and it looks so so so square. im used to the older ones.

good luck with it.

Mix 6000

"Balck" VE Maloo R8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo R8
Love the VE's

Hi Johnsy..."Very Sweet Ride".....Glad you got the LED's done.....I've loved mine ever since Phreddy did mine...Cheers.:)..

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
everything about this car screams awesome except 1 thing, its not manual :(... Is it possible to get it converted if you decided to?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
looks sweet man.

i love how hsv put theyre own dyno chart on the engine looks cool.

and it looks so so so square. im used to the older ones.

good luck with it.

Thanks mate:thumbsup: it doesn't take long to love the shape of the VE once you have one....

Hi Johnsy..."Very Sweet Ride".....Glad you got the LED's done.....I've loved mine ever since Phreddy did mine...Cheers.:)..

Thanks mate make sure you post pics of yours when greg updates your dash:thumbsup:

everything about this car screams awesome except 1 thing, its not manual :(... Is it possible to get it converted if you decided to?

i wouldn't covert it as the autos are $2 grand more than the manuals... but i have had manuals and wanted the 6 speed auto... plus they are quicker than the manuals;)

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I will be removing the hotdogs soon and replacing them with just straight thru pipe.... hoping for better (deeper) sound don't think it will up performance by much.....

Do you know of anyone else who's done this? Are you not worried about it droning - especially being an auto?

it doesn't take long to love the shape of the VE once you have one....

I agree. I get sexually aroused every time I wash or wax those front guards - mmmm. :yeah:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Do you know of anyone else who's done this? Are you not worried about it droning - especially being an auto?

lol at the front guards.....

At the back Dave near the rear mufflers ( which i have replaced with high flow mufflers that are 2.5) are 2 small sections of pipe that go from 2.25 to 2 then back to 2.25
(they look like little hotdogs) removing them should free the car up a bit more and give me more noise.... for the cost of 1 hours labour at my exhaust place..
If it sounds sh1thouse i can put them back in...

Its basically the same as a catback as they don't have them the only difference will be the center muffler which is basically flow thru anyways...

I am willing to be the guinea pig if required.....;)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
hey paul, this is looking great, you cant appreciate the littler details this car has in pictures though,

have you got an pics of your phreddied bit yet?, should look great with the hsv instuments

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
hey paul, this is looking great, you cant appreciate the littler details this car has in pictures though,

have you got an pics of your phreddied bit yet?, should look great with the hsv instuments

Thanks mate... i have taken some pics but the speedo numbers are not as bright as i hoped, everything else is perfect.. But Greg is working on getting some brighter LED's and we will see how we go....