Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom ls3 r8

BLOWN SS

Mong Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
This is an awesome car matey!!!

I am extremley jealous:cry::cry::cry:

Kylie!!

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Name: Paul
Car: 2008 HSV Clubsport R8 build no# 773
Rego: HSV- 773
Colour:phantom Black metallic
Interior: Onyx Leather- Black
Trans: A6
Engine: V8 317kw LS3
Options: 20" Pentagons, Leather, Sat Nav,Full size spare, HSV mats, Tint.
Phreddy optioned white LED's

Mods so far: Replaced rear mufflers with 2.5 Highflow Redbacks, tips machined to fit back on car for stock look.

Mods to come: upgrade the stock speakers......

Well i have had the car for over 2 months now so i thought i would pull my finger out and take some shots.. hope you all enjoy:D

hehe thatz sick az mate :yeah: so what led's did they change, what colour did you get put in..? are you gonna get more mods done to that LS3 Beast...? also just wondering did you want an auto or was there a lack of options at the time..? ;) newayz its a sweet ride dude :)

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
hehe thatz sick az mate :yeah: so what led's did they change, what colour did you get put in..? are you gonna get more mods done to that LS3 Beast...? also just wondering did you want an auto or was there a lack of options at the time..? ;) newayz its a sweet ride dude :)

Thanks :thumbsup:i had the speedo and binnacles changed from red led's to white.. to match with the rest of the internal lights.. It look's a lot better at night now.

Prob cat back is next then a tune but atm it is fast enough !

I wanted an auto plus the missus drives it sometimes.. ive had manuals in the past this new 6 speed setup with the quick shift is pretty impressive... have you driven one in an auto ?

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Thanks :thumbsup:i had the speedo and binnacles changed from red led's to white.. to match with the rest of the internal lights.. It look's a lot better at night now.

Prob cat back is next then a tune but atm it is fast enough !

I wanted an auto plus the missus drives it sometimes.. ive had manuals in the past this new 6 speed setup with the quick shift is pretty impressive... have you driven one in an auto ?

haha yes i have ;) I dropped my clubby off at Holden in perth to get its 3000k service and I was waiting around for it but I needed to go in2 the city to pick something up so the HSV sales manager let me take his VE GTS hehe (its only fair, he had my clubby for about an hour" haha and it was an auto. ha the autos go pretty hard, and nice smooth gear changes too :yeah:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
haha yes i have ;) I dropped my clubby off at Holden in perth to get its 3000k service and I was waiting around for it but I needed to go in2 the city to pick something up so the HSV sales manager let me take his VE GTS hehe (its only fair, he had my clubby for about an hour" haha and it was an auto. ha the autos go pretty hard, and nice smooth gear changes too :yeah:

Yeah some people don't like the auto but i do... and when the wife says yes you can have a new R8 but can it be auto you don't say no...;)

ohhh... so now i think i understand,

when people talk about 'sex' this car is what theyre refering to? :p

very excellent!

lol.... thanks mate:thumbsup:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
That's one daemon of a machine mate. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Thank's Dukiey... It is fun to drive especially around a race track ! It does look a bit mean in the black... best thing i did was to upgrade to a VE :thumbsup: