Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phones???

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
thanks for the feedback guys.
interesting to here what people thought, might investigate a little more.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Dude I just picked up a LG Renoir KC910 on a 30 buck plan today.. It's got a 8MP camera/wifi/gps/touchscreen/flash, the works! Virgin have a special on a plan..

lg-renoir-kc910.jpg

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
the pictures taken above were taken off that model phone, another to add with it is, the divX works great on it, the videos ive got of swift and shift couriers, south park etc, look like almost like dvd quality, the Dolby mobile works ok, but can seem a bit dull or too much tone via the supplied earphones < huge bass at that too, the phone speaker is ok, could be a lil louder though, thats my only gripe, has frozen one or twice from me being quick and confusing it, but dosnt freeze or flip out as much as my k800i did on occassions

oh they also come in a really smick packaging box too haha

Dude I just picked up a LG Renoir KC910 on a 30 buck plan today.. It's got a 8MP camera/wifi/gps/touchscreen/flash, the works! Virgin have a special on a plan..

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
the pictures taken above were taken off that model phone, another to add with it is, the divX works great on it, the videos ive got of swift and shift couriers, south park etc, look like almost like dvd quality, the Dolby mobile works ok, but can seem a bit dull or too much tone via the supplied earphones < huge bass at that too, the phone speaker is ok, could be a lil louder though, thats my only gripe, has frozen one or twice from me being quick and confusing it, but dosnt freeze or flip out as much as my k800i did on occassions

oh they also come in a really smick packaging box too haha

lol great incentive, i did hear they were quite good, hows the texting with em?
how much gb space?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
lol great incentive, i did hear they were quite good, hows the texting with em?
how much gb space?

can stick an 8gb card, which ive got tons about 200 videos on mine and not even used half of it,

texting is just like a normal phone, if not better, the button keys are about twice or 3 times the size of a standard compact nokia phone of nowadays,

if you turn it to its side, its changes to a qwerty keyboard, using the supplied stylus make life alot easier for that though,

EgoFG

Reaction score
Members Ride
BFII Ego Fairmont Ghia
A decent Lens (Carl Zeiss for example) and if possible, optical zoom, is worth at least 3 MP

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
i've got a samsung f480 5mp camera and flash.

i don't think i'd go for another touch screen as the phone itself can be a pain in the arse to use sometimes.

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
brought a 6120