Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photos of L1, L2, L3 Clusters pls

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
theres a couple on ebay if people want them

Ipswitch

Reaction score
Website
www.draggeronline.net
I just put a level 2 dash in my vn and the tacho still didnt work. It was working in the car it was taken from. Ex cop vn, with the modified dials.

Wierd ****

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
Ill take a photo of my LVL2 tommorow, off memory its Toyota Lexcen, Looked way more better then the holden s2 with Orange after 100 :D

Here i made this picture up.. Comparing Lvl1,Lv2 and the Lvl2 Lexcen which i have.. And i love it :D

comparogc3.jpg

Last edited:

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
The Lexcen dials are pretty similar to the VS ones that I have at the moment. The only thing that annoys me on the VS dials is that I can't get the last screw on the tacho part to line up so I had to leave it out. I may end up going for a white dial kit off eBay, but i'm not sure if it would go with the rest of the interior which is staying fairly stock looking.

D

Driftwagon

Hi Guys,

From memory (it was a while ago now that I attended the VN launch) the tacho was an option in the VN on series 1 (except Calais) around $80 i think, also power windows, antenna and central locking were part of the power pack and could only be fitted together, possibly with the cruise control??? The map lights were part of either the cop pack or the Berlina (which only had that and different seats and a better radio - no mags or extra electrics) except for the VP Berlina which had an LX model, bascially Calais electrics in a Berlina...

D

Driftwagon

PS I was going to fit a L2 cluster into my brothers VP with a L1, what extra wiring do I need to put in for the tacho, of is it there already???

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
It just plugs straight in. Shouldn't need to do anything other than put the cluster in :thumbsup:

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
cluster change

just wandering wether i could put in the cluster out of my VP Lexcen (Level2 cluster) into my VN Commy which has got a Level1 cluster that looks crap and that doesnt have a tacho even though its a manual ???
cheers

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Claudy said:
just wandering wether i could put in the cluster out of my VP Lexcen (Level2 cluster) into my VN Commy which has got a Level1 cluster that looks crap and that doesnt have a tacho even though its a manual ???
cheers
sure can.. just the L3 ya gotta worry about.