Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photoshop Tutorial I - Lowering and Changing Wheels

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
i can get to the bit when you move the layer down but dont know how u get the layers to merge/join so u can see the wheels sitting in the guards i only got original image and the image i erased the wheels and road..? using gimp

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
i can get to the bit when you move the layer down but dont know how u get the layers to merge/join so u can see the wheels sitting in the guards i only got original image and the image i erased the wheels and road..? using gimp

I don't actually have gimp installed, but what I *think* is happening is that when you copy and paste something, it doesn't automatically create a new layer. Instead I think it's pasting the image onto the same layer. So when you start to erase something, you're erasing everything, not just the wheel layer (or whatever you're trying to erase). You'll have to find the option - but whenever you go to paste something, create a new layer first, then paste onto that layer. Then ensure you select that layer when you want to make some modifications. Let me know how you go, and if it doesn't work, I'll install gimp to see what's different :p

Next tutorial isss ?

Will be colour change, when I'm not busy :p

elusive1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagz
thanks for the info! heklped me out, but im still pretty average at doing it!

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Nice tutorial, times like this I wish we still had a rep system.

Next one should be how to shop Trent from Punchy into the drivers seat :)

DONE: (bit rough, but the original vid is real bright)

TRENT.jpg