Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phreddy's Blue Dash Lights!

V

VZSV6

Phreddy said:
HAH!!!

Come on guys, I'm only a little bloke but there's plenty to go around.....

VZSV6 - how ya doin' Mate?? Well I hope. Was that you volunteering?? ;)

Cheerz boyz, gotta get to work...
**** ye, ill come up with the money if you need but a whole bunch of sets and get a little workshop, where we can setup, your choice phreddy say the word and ill meet up with you too discuss. who knows with some great word of mouth you could even travel to queensland or melbourne while the shop does local.

V

VX_KN079

And then one day it all falls apart when choosing the illumination colours on a Commodore becomes a tick box on your order...

atuclb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYS1SPAK
Whoooo! If he comes to Adelaide i'll be in on it too!!

Shortsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Pack Ute
Phreddy..... Im guessing on your way to Adelaide, youd have to come through Griffith :)
Let me know. The bed, booze and dash are all here waiting :)

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
G'day Shorty! Sorry I've been a bit out of touch Mate, had my freckle hangin' out!

That sounds like a damn good idea. When things get closer I'll let you know.

Cheerz!

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
phreddy that red looks shithot i like very much,i want this done to my phantom sv6 a5,im at western suburbs in melbourne,what price are the kits'.

vz cruise

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive 2005
Help out the Tassie guys

Hi guys so glad to hear that some one has taken the lead on the VZ to change the dash lights as every where i turn ppl say its too hard dont do it..
as having changed all my vt dash lights and added a flame cluster facia I have been waiting for someone to list something for the vz and I put a hugh thankyou out to Phreddy for filling this all mighty hole.....

Now as i know some electicians and dont think Phreddy is planning a Tassie visit i love to get a copy of that detailed manual and list of the correct SMD LEDS sssoooooo my details are below Phreddy looking forward to see what we can work for a blue kit for my vz cheers

[email protected]