Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics of ssssl rear/sssl front?

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
I have sssl in my sv6 front & rear with the stock 18" wheels (soon to be 22"), love the way the car sits looks nice and level, however it's not very practicle if you are looking to tow anything or looking for comfort, have to be careful on gutters and parking the car!
With the v8 if you put ssl in the front it should sit similar to mine.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/172813-ignition-orange-sv6-svsikz.html

See I like the look of how that sv6 sits, I know this may sound stupid but I'm gonna ask it I think in a way to get the car to sit on 18's like that as opposed to one that sits on 20's would the car have to sit a lot lower to get the edge of the tyre to meet with the guard? As opposed to the 20's there a larger wheel and therefore you wouldn't have to lower it to achieve the same results? This is the only reason I haven't lowered my car with the stock 18's for this reason I don't want it too low so would it be worth waiting to get 20's or lower now get the 20's later?

zapper-l67

LS# Eat One Today...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
The Fully Sic Bogan-dore underground on 24" wheels.
ve_ss_v_00720small.jpg

Zapp

zapper-l67

LS# Eat One Today...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
Wouldn't move at all Dude Its Beached Az Bro.....:rofl2:

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
After looking at wakes jakes, that looks perfect. Do I have to allow for the heavier weight of the v8 in the front and go to a ssl?

Yes go SSL front SSSL for a V8. Heres a pic of mine best pic i have of the height. Now i have a 35 rear profile tyres not 30 so bit higher now

wu2ouo.jpg

dredrum

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Berlina Sedan
Also your bodykit sits lower than mine so I think I should be fine for that setup