Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Picture of a nearly finished TERAFI

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
hi guys bit of an update we have upgraded to twin 3582r Garrett turbos currently around the 500 rwkw at 21 psi mark and a best time is a 9.37 @ 142 we shattered the diff gears lol will be out next year to run our 8 sec pass.

Very glad to see this beast up & running again, not just that but it's producing huge power & awesome times!

I hope I get a chance to run some 10's next year once my new engine is installed.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
This just shits in the face if all those people that say get a v8.

This thing is awesome. It's nice to see something different. But seriously, what is the build cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSROLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
KE20 LS1 turbo.
Im guessing cost would be about the same as it would be using an LS motor. You still need manifolds, turbos, wastegates, injectors, intercooler, fuel setup, cam, gearbox etc on any combo to run near 150mph. This car has enough left in it to go deep into the 8s too.

LSROLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
KE20 LS1 turbo.
9.35@152mph yesterday. Poor 60ft. Was just hazing the tyres. Could have been from the heap of rain Heathcote had Sat. Craig has some vids.

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
bit of an update after going through 2 diffs we upgraded still have the bw78 but have billet axles and full spool.best time so far 9.34@152mph the time has come to get larger rims and rubber we have just been overpowering the tyres.
got some custom made 10 inch rims and new et slicks.hoping for that 8 sec pass next outing. all updates videos pictures can be found here.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TERAFI-turbo-update-page/299972828328

LSROLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
KE20 LS1 turbo.
Car went 8.81@158mph last time out. Loosing interest in all the forums of late as they all seem dead. Just thought id post.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Car went 8.81@158mph last time out. Loosing interest in all the forums of late as they all seem dead. Just thought id post.

Watching this had put a smile on my face for quite some time now.

All the muppets with there crap of it can't be done, why bother blah blah blah.
Goes to show if you do it right you can get a poor old L67 to perform pretty well.

Looking forward to all the new changes for next year.
Keep up the good work guys!

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Watching this had put a smile on my face for quite some time now.

All the muppets with there crap of it can't be done, why bother blah blah blah.
Goes to show if you do it right you can get a poor old L67 to perform pretty well.

Looking forward to all the new changes for next year.
Keep up the good work guys!

Yep, do the right mods in the right order and you'll have a fast car.

Congrats cuckoo.

LSROLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
KE20 LS1 turbo.
Good to see some people are keen on the v6. Get so many laughs at the track. All the laughing stops after the first pass. Will go much faster. Just starting to think about safety. With the new changes were adding it should see close to or over 170mph. So going to add a lot of safety equipment for peice of mind. Is it just me or are all these forums basicly dead?