Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pimped Out?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Anyone got like.. A Pimped out bedroom or something?

I'm slowly in the process of making my own "bedroom entertainment theatre". Got 4.1 Surround Sound hooked up to DVD player and PC at the moment, Flatscreen monitor, 36 CM Near flatscreen TV.

Sounds great as it is, LOTS more to come.

Pics!!!

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I got a $2.5k 5.1system in my room, got a 42" HDTV on layby, few consoles, queensize bed, got a red neon behind my bedhead (mood light) works aswell :) hahaha

um yeah..

Cheers
MaT

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I got a $2.5k 5.1system in my room, got a 42" HDTV on layby, few consoles, queensize bed, got a red neon behind my bedhead (mood light) works aswell :) hahaha

um yeah..

Cheers
MaT

haha red neons:p what do u live in a brothel :D

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
hahaha!

I got green bulb side lamps...

Stop & Go..... :) hahaha

Should shove an amber somewhere..... (GO FOR IT! HARDER! FASTER!) hahaha sorry

Cheers
MaT

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
not exactly a pimped out bedroom i have, but i do have a cool audio/video system.
51cm tv connected to a 5.1 surround sound dvd player. av inputs on this dvd player are plugged into a av splitter box, and connected to video and audio on my pc. basically, my pc which is full of tv series is a dual screen setup with the tv. can also plug my mp4 player into the av box too and watch/record videos with that.
one cool thing to do with your room is to make a feature wall. have one wall painted a different colour to the others and have your entertainment system placed in front of that.
oh and my pc has a few green and blue lights in it that light up the room a bit

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Bedroom's pretty boring, used to have 37" LCD but it went with my ex-gf lol..

Lounge is alright though, 40" Sony Bravia LCD through Sony 7.1 AV receiver with component video throughout entire setup for the XBOX at 720p (modded running XBMC as media player - 1080 makes it go choppy - and added my own coaxial digital audio port) and foxtel at a lame 480p

Also got pimping black leather couches, watching movies is awesome except anything in 5.1 has to be matrixised to 7.1

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
atm i only have a 51cm tv (thinking bout big flastscrren hdtv) 5.1 surround sound, spent the most i cud on one thatd fit in my room, but still good. xbox 360, damn good bed. best room in the house ;-)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
oh and i cant forget the nice leather computer chair. i can stay in my room all day in comfort

oh and if you want pimped out ---> lava lamp

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
oh and if you want pimped out ---> lava lamp

got me one of them :dance: hahaha i wouldnt say mine is "pimped" but ive got it all compacted :D...... everything runs off my comp...
5.1 surround sound connected into my computer, dvd player connect upto my comp, optus vision (yeah i know, old skool) also upto my computer and my 20gb mp3 hooked up to, obviously internet to.. 17" lcd (to small but very nice picture)... and everything happens through my comp.... i got a bar fridge in here to :D and accasionally when i feel like it i put on the lava lamp :D:D:D:D hahaha luv that thing.... and i might do that idea of the feature wall, were due to pant the house anyways:D ooooo AND the best seat EVA, like them leather ones but made of a different material and u can sit on it in summer iwthout sticking to it:D BEST! hahaha
Ricky:THANK U WEST COAST CUSTOMS! :rofl: