Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.: Pimpvq :.

P

PIMPVQ

Nah legit stuff, im an apprentice carpenter and have been workin for years now, left school in year 9 so i got a job :p

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
parents pay for everything im guessin

P

PIMPVQ

No they havnt paid for a cent of it actualy, like i said ive been workin since i was about 12, saveing isnt hard you should try it mate.

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
saving up for cars is easy if your workin and living with mum and dad, its when you move out and living expenses chew into the car budget. that and im guessing he doesnt hit the pubs every weekend.

the car looks the goods, not a fan of the wheels though, individual taste i guess.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
true that, i was able to save 9k by the time i was 17

pitty i wasted most of it on guitars/basses/amps/recording gear/computer ****
still left enough to get me a calais and get it fixed up

*imagines zane dosing his VLT*

had a mate at tafe with a VLT he dosed it 24/7 and wondered why he went thru 3 turbo's lol then one day turned up in a brand new VL calais turbo running 16 pound, i was like WTF!!! i dont get whats with the lebs and the lv turbo's :p still a nice car but personally id go the R31 over the VL

lol spinners only look good when they're purely for laughs, they'res a stupid red ute that drives round with spinners and he thinks hes cool lol...

overall a very nice car, look forward to seeing your VLT pimped out

P

PIMPVQ

Thanx fella but im definetly not a muzza or a lebbo, im aussie :)

If i get a bt1 it will be kept prety stock on the outside, itl just have 19,z plates and it will be slammed, interior and motor will be gettin all the work :)

Cheers.

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
that and im guessing he doesnt hit the pubs every weekend.

the car looks the goods, not a fan of the wheels though, individual taste i guess.

Yeah but thats his choice if he doesnt hit the pubs and wants to save for a car. much smarter move........ :thumbsup: Wish i would do it like that:cry: