Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PoLL: lower back or lower front????

preference lower the back more even or lower the front more then the rear

• Total voters

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Even for me altho my bak sits higher. even means that when u lower it u can make sure its not too low as to have it low butt heve the front lower which means the cats are more likly to close to the ground?

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
Even for me altho my bak sits higher. even means that when u lower it u can make sure its not too low as to have it low butt heve the front lower which means the cats are more likly to close to the ground?[/Q

lol please retype ur paragraph i have no idea what u r saying another england candidate

Alitis

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II
Joey_19 Who cares really about spelling mistakes does it sound wat it suppose to sound yes????? then theres no need for your stupid comments, keep them to yourself!!!!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Joey_19 Who cares really about spelling mistakes does it sound wat it suppose to sound yes????? then theres no need for your stupid comments, keep them to yourself!!!!

For some reason im not suprised you prefer the rear lower than the front.

I think if you split it into groups, the fully sick homeboys/wannabe niggaz are the ones voting for the lower rear...The ones cruising down hindley with 8 people in the back seat, mullets flapping in the wind and telling the driver his stock V6 commy dumped at the ass is hektik bro and is fully faster than those V8's. Must be one of those 'freak' engines, or it could just be the pod filter. The more sensible people with taste are the ones that prefer even or the lower front :p

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

I see spelling, punctuation and grammer as basic respect to anybody who might read it. I'm far from what you call a good speller but do make an honest effort. Your posts are very difficult to read.

Reaper

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I think if you split it into groups, the fully sick homeboys/wannabe niggaz are the ones voting for the lower rear...The ones cruising down hindley with 8 people in the back seat, mullets flapping in the wind and telling the driver his stock V6 commy dumped at the ass is hektik bro and is fully faster than those V8's. Must be one of those 'freak' engines, or it could just be the pod filter. The more sensible people with taste are the ones that prefer even or the lower front :p

loll good call
despite tha fact that i voted for lower rear, i do not fall into that group!

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw

:rofl: Bahahahahahahahaha

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
For some reason im not suprised you prefer the rear lower than the front.

so true:D.......

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
no its just personal taste its just like saying u think ur in some monster drag car thinking you have some huge ass wheels at the back running 5 seconds down the mile goes both ways

lol and if u can understand that good luck to you---
Even for me altho my bak sits higher. even means that when u lower it u can make sure its not too low as to have it low butt heve the front lower which means the cats are more likly to close to the ground?[/Q