Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PoLL: lower back or lower front????

preference lower the back more even or lower the front more then the rear

• Total voters

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
I see spelling, punctuation and grammer as basic respect to anybody who might read it. I'm far from what you call a good speller but do make an honest effort. Your posts are very difficult to read.

Reaper
please do tell me what u cant read--i always write in modern day **** example you=u r=are just a bad habbit now what can you do.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
Joey_19 Who cares really about spelling mistakes does it sound wat it suppose to sound yes????? then theres no need for your stupid comments, keep them to yourself!!!!

my thread i write what i want to, you dont like what i say dont post and i have no idea what hes saying read it properly or rewrite it for me if u can understand it because i sure dont

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
Joey_19 Who cares really about spelling mistakes does it sound wat it suppose to sound yes????? then theres no need for your stupid comments, keep them to yourself!!!!

and mate u have been a member for like 2months dont tell me what i can and cant do im free to express my view just to clear that up

Alitis

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II
I see, well so what if i have been a member for 2 months wat does that change????

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
please do tell me what u cant read--i always write in modern day **** example you=u r=are just a bad habbit now what can you do.

I was replying to this:

Some punctuation would make it much easier to read and understand.

As for your bad habbits - It's up to you to fix them and is more a comment about yourself when you throw your hands up and say "what can you do".

Reaper

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Now this becoming a spelling debate... bring it on boys LOL.

Anyway, I prefer the car to be even or the front to be just a teeny weeny lower than the back.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i like it even, mine is lower in the rear atm but i will drop the front another inch soon

Alitis

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II
I was replying to this:

Some punctuation would make it much easier to read and understand.

As for your bad habbits - It's up to you to fix them and is more a comment about yourself when you throw your hands up and say "what can you do".

Reaper

Wtf you on about??? bad habits???? mind your own business i wasnt talking 2 u anywaiz!!!!