Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pollushon's VSII Acclaim

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Hahahahah I thought of that before you mentioned the part in brackets, nice one

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I'm now all on track for the 24-27 May. Just got a quote on intercooling mods (stupid abs) for $150. Bloke does great work, he's going to do that the 23rd and leave a bit extra for me to cut off when I install the kit. So I'm now stoked because nothing is outstanding or unplanned :)

Will move the coil pack and install the fuel pump/reg this weekend.

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
No need to use to coil relocation bracket any more, the coil simply bolts to the rear of the head using the original bolts.

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
I'll give you the non AC belt size this afternoon, as I have an Ecotec and have skipped the AC compressor.

You have a supercharger and skipped the AC on an Ecotec? tell me the belt size too if you like lol

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
You have a supercharger and skipped the AC on an Ecotec? tell me the belt size too if you like lol

I knew this would come up ahah!

No, I have an NA Ecotec and have skipped the AC compressor. I should have explained myself a bit more thoroughly.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
So mounting the coil pack at the rear is a PITA (should have cleaned and lubed the bolts cos they're awful hard to get to), and the loom only just makes it, but she's all done with the Top Gun leads now in use.

Coil Pack Relo.jpg

One sucky thing I've noticed is the damn trans cooler is leaking from the piping in and out. I knew fluffing with it wouldn't be good. Only a trickle but I smell a blow out looming.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
How's it coming along Pollushon?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Time is going oh so slow :) Three/four days and I'm into it, got this Friday and next Monday off, the ex wife is going away so I'm using her garage and getting it done. Plus I'll have her car if I need to go grab something (which is the main reason I've had to hold off). Thursday I'm dropping the car off to a bloke to customise the intercooler piping. I'd say by Saturday I'll be finished if all goes to plan.