Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pollushon's VSII Acclaim

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Niiiiiice
Looks good and I like how you got the elastic thing around the PS reservoir

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Niiiiiice
Looks good and I like how you got the elastic thing around the PS reservoir

Thanks man. Big engine bay cleanup/polish coming soon, but I'll focus on functionality for the moment.

The occy strap? That's the bogan in me......

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Having a ball. Got the fuel pump and reg ready for this long weekend. I haven't flogged it properly, but I've given it a fair squirt and so far it hasn't run out of juice, but I won't press my luck. I reckon it's the exhaust restriction keeping it at bay.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Stock exhaust manifold, had the Y pipe remade (cos stock looks like it was bent with a brick), but it's the same diameter (good choice at the time for N/A), 1.25" I think into a 2.5" collector. eBay high flow cat, which the exhaust place reckons isn't 100CPSI like it's labelled and is a bit clagged, cheap **** in other words. That runs into a 2.5" Redback cat-back system.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Engine bay spit polish is complete and I put the polished alternator on, much better. Still have some work to do but.

I want to get some stainless made up to replace the 45 degree joiner and a black 90 degree joiner into the plenum, then polish the pipework. Need a black fuse box cover, and a black or plain throttle cable bracket. I'll flex pipe the BOV's tomorrow and grab some push clips to put the radiator/support shroud back on.

Clean Bay.jpg

Amazes me how well she comes up just with a wash and chamois. Waxing to commence shortly. Such a sleeper, the power under my right foot still staggers me.

Clean Car.jpg

All suggestions welcome!

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Looks good Pollusion.

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Stock exhaust manifold, had the Y pipe remade (cos stock looks like it was bent with a brick), but it's the same diameter (good choice at the time for N/A), 1.25" I think into a 2.5" collector. eBay high flow cat, which the exhaust place reckons isn't 100CPSI like it's labelled and is a bit clagged, cheap **** in other words. That runs into a 2.5" Redback cat-back system.

Once you get some headers and 3" cat you truly will be staggered by the power compared to non SC