Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pontiac G8 GXP rear diffuser

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
you just need to be patient!

im actually really happy with the fitment in the end, its really tight, so i cant see it going to sag or flap anywhere or anything like that.
im a lazy prick and have been working on my speakers today, but i will get some photos of it and the fitment up (after the V8's of course) :)

cool thanks for that, yeah gotta watch the V8s

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Where do get a dremel from, are they just online or . . .

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Bunnings I suppose for a dremel...
and from holden about $100 but totally worth it :)

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Thanks BigBoss, I thought at the start of thread, someone said they got theirs for 65, depends on the dealer I suppose. Ill check out bunnings.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Haha looks like i got ripped off lol, but I don't really care it looks the goods

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
that was over east though. Ill try and do a ring around on monday. Add that to the exhaust I have to fit to the missus car:rofl2:

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
When the diffuser mod was first discovered, I managed to get one for $40. Not long after, Holden cottoned on and jacked the price right up. But yeah $100 is a bit steep.

You can get a dremel from most hardware stores. Pay about $60 for the unit only or I suggest spending a bit more and getting one of their packages which comes with heaps of different attattachments.

Back on the diffuser. Am interested to know if anybody would be interested in Brisbane of having their diffuser wrapped in the 3m DiNoc Carbon Vinyl. I have found a 'wrapper' who is going to work on an old one i have to see if its possible. I'll show some pics of the trial one when done