Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pics of you're engine bays here!!!!!

walks84

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Well fella's here's my beast with a new heart......I hope you like.....Cheer's walks :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vk commodore 005.jpg
    vk commodore 005.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 374

Mad84VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
I'm sure theres a fair few of you out there like me, that love a good engine bay that has been nicely detailed with a power pack crammed in there for good measure.

Now heres a thread to show of that trophy winning bay or just a neat streeter that you think has come up a treat!

I'm keen to see what Australia has out there in the old girls, so chuck up some pics and lets see what ya got!!!!

To kick it off heres a pic of the bay in my VK Commodore Berlina that took three months to get together :)

where is all the wiring... and i had those leads and they where absolute crap... are they ok for you?

MY_84_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina/VX S Pac
All the wiring is hidden under the guards and the fuse box has been moved under the dash below the glove box. The only wires come out just above the right of the transmission tunnel so you can't see them and from the steering column/top vent to the wiper motor.

Will put up a new photo of my bay soon, as it now has a freshly rebuilt worked 308 in it :)

Mad84VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
pics please :) yeah this looks really clean.. might do it to mine one day when i have the time/money. my leads where so bad that if you held a conductible item next to the lead it would spark out the side of the lead.

Mad84VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
far out... im so gelous... its such a clean setup. how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking. and where did you get most of that?