Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pictures of your pets

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
tiger and luna on top of the fridge lol :D
20240327_182645.jpg

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Inherited my 93 year old grandfathers dog Clyde at Christmas last year, due to my grandfathers deteriorating mental and physical state he was no longer in a position to care for him so I was happy to take him so he could still come back for visits/play time etc at family gatherings.

I've never been a little dog person, they are normally yappy, often little shits and normally just not for me (I've always had working dogs). However Clyde is definately the exception, he's a big dog stuck in a little dogs body. He refuses to go to the little dog park (he equally hates the yappy little shits), he only wants to play with the big dogs. He's quiet, he's well behaved and he's very obedient and a very good guard dog/protector.

He's by far got the best personality I've ever had in a dog, he's so loyal and just wants to be part of what your doing. He also absolutely adores our herd of cats, he cuddles with them, he sleeps on the bed with them and he shares his food with them. He also happily sleeps on the couch or his bed in my office with me when I'm working during the day.

He's a 9 year old Pomeranian cross.

ZMGeeHw.jpeg

oTPCSZA.jpeg

Sb4GiPw.jpeg

Last edited: