Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

johnzombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
hey guys newbie around here just bought my first ve and loving it. It has been lowered 1" all the way round, ss bodykit, 20" rims, tinted windows and a dual exhaust on done 88,000 kms.

That's an interesting grill you've got there, never seen it before. Nice and unique (to me anyway). SSV tail lights would tidy and liven up the back beautifully.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looks good craig_hc gotta love having the colour matched door handles in the 09 Omegas, BTW if you are going for the SV6 look i would suggest you get the side skirts and the rear bar to match. That is an interesting grille mate where did you get it? and have you wired up your fog lights or are they just sitting there?

craig_hc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE my09 omega
Yer Johnzombie thought about the ssv taillight but I'm thinking more to go for the Led Ones they are pretty sick.
And bigboss defiantly looking into getting side skirts already has the rear bar bought the car of brad Kimberley's he is getting the front ends made himself I believe and as for fog light I'm gonna set them up when my misses lets me spend more money hahahah. Gonna get those hid lights I reckon they would look sick. Also getting day time driving lights found a website that sells them and they just stick under your headlights on your front bumper heaps cheaper then the whole light

craig_hc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE my09 omega
Brad Kimberley

hey mate where did you get that kit from....is there a link that looks awesome.

Hey bud bought the car at brad Kimberleys in brissy the kit was already on there. If you give him a call he should be able to hook you up. 3205 5701

hak073

Reaction score
Website
hak.gwc134.net
Members Ride
VE Omega Sportwagon
Here's our very exciting 2009 Omega Sportwagon (3L SIDI 6 sp auto). Bog stocko unfortunately. But its so nice to cruise around in.
I'm keen to stick a set of wheels on it with some lowering (not too much as its the kid hauler), but I need to get that past the financial secretary (ie. wife). A set of SV6 back boxes would look cool too.
Apart from that the interior will just be modded with various toys, bits of biscuits and lolly wrappers.

20120216_010.jpg

20120216_016.jpg

daza109

adelaide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
OLD VU S pack and NEW VE Thunder...TINT AND NEW SPEAKER&SUB..upgrade to come :)