Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Ur Best Patchy!!!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yeah my car is LSD and when I first got it was great, but now after thrashin the ass out of it will spin both in a burnout, gravel or the wet, full throttle thru corners only smokes one now............so new car will run the LSD till it dies then onto a spool. Also on the issue of tyre scrubbing the best way I can describe it (from mates experiance) is that it does cause tyres to scrub, but mainly enhances any damage a bad camber/caster problem would normally cause. So what im saying is that if its all setup fine, there is no worries..............just dont go slappin a spool in your $1400 VN weapon and expect wonders.......
AirStrike :air:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty

Wire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec 94
Theres nuthing like giving a $50 car its final rights in ur mates paddock with a camera and sum booze, Well done

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
would that be a datto?

cut sick! :D

R

rattattack1313

Loooks like you had a fun weekend ,mate......... :king: Garth is trying to sort out a little rubber-free day near his place for one day in the very near future....will get some good footage of how-to's etc......

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
no booze mind you!
just boredom and petrol!

Uhm.. excuse my inability to name the car, but I'm not too sure what it is.. but I learnt how to disable the steering lock (hammer) and hotwire it!

(for all legal purposes: This was a legal buy from a wreckers yard. Came to the place roadworthy and registered, since lost it's rego and owner lost keys)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
will get some good footage of how-to's etc......

^^ Yeah that would be excellent.. I almost killed the clutch trying to do one of those burnouts above.. dropped the clutch and stalled the car instead of easing clutch off using heel and toe on brake/accellerator!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i gotta agree with stealthy on the minispool topic, my mate has a vl calis and the lsd in that was good at first untill the clutches wore out. he spent so much money gettin it re tightened and fixed he just frowns at me now when i show him my $90 recipt for my minispool