Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your car audio system and pictures

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
As a brand overall, Focal, i would rate higher than JL.. But obviously a pair of $600 JL splits will out perform a basic $200 pair of focal COAX.. But of course sound is completely subjective so brands and models are only as good as they sound TO YOU..

Theres always many quality brands to listen to; Focal, Morel, Diamond, Boston Accoustics, Crescendo, Rainbow, Dynaudio, but again theyre only as good as they sound to you..

yess got a point there but id say jl still out proforms
ur right but need to here it for urself and there are alot of brands but realy thats just stuff u never see in a car and is practical
its like having an onkyo amp and a bang olufsen they are a rich overpriced brand. onkyo is expensive but its its moneys worth is rated the 1 of the top in home audio. bang olufsen u wood pay 10times that

im comparing this to of couse focal and jl audio mate nothing has ever defeted jl audio in anything. the w7 is banded from alot of SPL compations for being to loud for crying out loud!!
focal are good but jl is better then all u cant say are better then jl or ealse ur saying there the best brand in car audio in the world

djs7cc

Dylan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Ex Cop

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
i have nothing against sound quality so focal is a find brand still. but they are also squashed against kicker, jl audio, alpine, rockford forgate, and so on witch are getting bigger and better everyday.
out of every brand thats thrown at em jl audio beats the streets with better sound quality and louder. kicker is the rival of them id say kicker probly be louder with there 18'' solobaric 10,000 sub but seriously who the **** wood buy such a waste of money for such a thing witch dosent even sound that good. and is way to loud inless ur just after destroying ur car of couse

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
the w7 not loud mate are u deadset i no its only rated at 700-1000 rms for the best sub they have but that thing has an excursion of like 4 inches nothing flaps as much as that. have a look at that YouTube - JL Audio 12W7 Excursion tell me thats not loud maby compared to a couple of the loudest subs in the world its not but it sure packs a punch.
u are right but jl is a little more sound quality then spl
the w0 is the lowest it dose bang but its nuthing to the w7
the w0 is more bang for its money but ur right in 1 way that w7 is for sound quality but only in the means for what u pay for it since the w7 is like $1000 us to buy and the w0 is a quater that
have u got the w0 in yet ?? they suposed to hit pretty hard. and suposed to be the cheapest

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
My head is reeling from the amount of **** it just tried to ingest.

Sorry guys, but I don't think the others reading this thread will want to sift through 5 pages of crap to see other peoples "car audio systems and pictures" which is what this thread is meant to be about. Maybe just keep this one to basic discussion about peoples systems and keep the general chat to another thread. You could even make a car audio chat thread and see how that goes down

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
my god...

double-facepalm.jpg

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Hahaha for ****s sake... Get a room guys. I came to have a look for some audio ideas... not read about what your getting to eat lol.