Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

POVRTY's Purple People Eater

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
slayr said:
thats look awesome. everything suits! you wouldnt want to lower it much more...gambling with the sideskirts scraping?
hey man funny u should say that! ive busted up a side skirt ooooooo......... its not looken pretty. but ill fix it and i still want ultra low in the rear and super in the front.

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
ill try and get some pics of it up but i dont have the poop to do it ill have 2 ask bigdaz(vl lad) to help me cause i cant use a computer proply

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
BigDaz said:
needs to be blu with 18's :p
and if it was blue with 18's i would trade it in

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
you kow u kant spel

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hey that's a nice VR! I like it, have you thought about painting the rear boot garnish the same colour as the body? I had it recommended for my VS, and looking at your photos I think that'd top the car off :thumbsup:

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
yeh the silver is actualy a light purple colour i had the wipers and body kit inserts painted that colour. and i had the boot garnish painted in the light purple aswell, just to break it up a bit. then after i bought the 19's i bought some brand new chrome strips off a calais or berlina for around the windows

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Nice, it really looks awesome! You've done well, the chrome strips is a good idea. With my car being white and a dark tint, I'm probably better off having the black strips around the windows, but suits your car perfectly. Looks schmick mate :thumbsup: Mmm 19" wheels... I wouldn't mind a set of 19's. I need bigger wheels now that I've put the kit on. Might stick with 17's or 18's though

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
What sort of springs are you using? Mine's showing a lot of wheel well, but with the kit it's dumped low to the ground. Yours looks about the same height I think but there's no wheel well showing. Is that just the 19's filling that in? I'm pretty sure that the VR and VS are about the same height stock...