Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

POVRTY's Purple People Eater

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i have king spring super lows. but i wanna get ultra low 4 the rear cause it sits up a bit high.

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Cool, nice! Although how are you getting away with superlows with that kit? If I put superlows on mine right now I think it would dump the kit onto the ground! hehe. Maybe I just need bigger rims? Did you have those rims before the kit?

E

EcotecVNCalais

If it didnt come out of the factory with one then dont add one

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hmm just looking at your nickname, the VN didn't come out of the factory with an ecotec either :whistling
I love the look of these kits, it's all about personal preference though. Some people think it should be kept to kits made for the car, some like to mix and match, some like custom-made kits, and some like kits from other models. It looks awesome dumped down so low, just means that it's not as easy to fill in those wheel wells ;)

E

EcotecVNCalais

TheKMan said:
Hmm just looking at your nickname, the VN didn't come out of the factory with an ecotec either :whistling
I love the look of these kits, it's all about personal preference though. Some people think it should be kept to kits made for the car, some like to mix and match, some like custom-made kits, and some like kits from other models. It looks awesome dumped down so low, just means that it's not as easy to fill in those wheel wells ;)
Appreciate the comment, but it was the option between a series 1 V6 or the Ecotec, the sensibe descision was the Ecotec

bernie85

BernZ...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR calais
that's hot... nice car mate

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
EcotecVNCalais said:
Appreciate the comment, but it was the option between a series 1 V6 or the Ecotec, the sensibe descision was the Ecotec

Yep fair enough too! A VN with an Ecotec would go nicely, a nice light body with the more powerful engine

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Very nice!! I love the colour, IMO the kit suits it really nicely, and those are great rims too... very nice! IMO dont put the spoiler on. The shape of the rear end really suits the kit, looks classier without. Just my 2cents, but a very nice car!

VL Soldier

The rims maketh the ride!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'87 VL Exec & '95 VS Berlina
Yeah, looks excellent. The colours are schmick and would probably look even better in real life (more mauve without the sun reflecting). I wouldn't go for the rear wing, think it might be a little overdone. Also, the tali-lights... can't you get those with black (instead of silver) inserts? Would probably look better but anyway, looking great!

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
His net is buggered atm i think :p

when he got the kit he had 17's on it. then lowered it and then put 19's on after that. Looks funny as hell with little 17in chromey's on stock ride height :p but yeh

And when he got those taillights the black ones werent out yet. they only had made the chrome ones and at the time no-one had them so i spose thats why he wanted them. I dont know if the black ones would look any better, The chrome lights mix well with all the chrome on the car. Ya never know but :)