Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power Estimation, VS

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
well im guessing u havnt driven to many fast cars...

7k for a 400rwhp is a joke lol...
and buying a 400rwhp car for your gfs first ever car is even more of a joke lol and i can tell u 400rwhp is a hand full at the best of times lol

but i would say its fairly stock and wouldnt have anything more then 200hp if your lucky by the mods u have said..

Also to mention, with that much power your girlfriend will have higher chance of getting wrapped up around a tree or a pole.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
most people would be happy driving anything let alone a car better than most ppls here :>

:rofl: You just made my day, I needed a good laugh. Sure the car is better than mine, but it is not better than most of the cars on here.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
ur the tool mate when u get those figures up let me no and saying quote"oh yeah the rear wheels spin out easily in the wet with full tread, its a danger to drive im kinda glad its not mine in the wet"" lol so does my six banger and everyone else's car on here if u accelerate hard
and u also say ""glad ur not driving it"" but ur gf is so u dont care if she gets hurt????

Last edited:

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
hmm theres pages and pages of receipts from years ago, but regardless 7k is a great deal and i would gladly never drive my vn again for this car. oh and its noy MY car, its my gfs first car ever, most people would be happy driving anything let alone a car better than most ppls here :>

-------well u obviously dont no what ur talking about u said hes got heaps of receipts and stuff??? so ur the one thats talking out of his ass but apperently he didnt change anything?? what is it a bt1 what colour is it???

Last edited:

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
hmm theres pages and pages of receipts from years ago, but regardless 7k is a great deal and i would gladly never drive my vn again for this car. oh and its noy MY car, its my gfs first car ever, most people would be happy driving anything let alone a car better than most ppls here :>

-------well u obviously dont no what ur talking about u said hes got heaps of receipts and stuff??? so ur the one thats talking out of his ass but apperently he didnt change anything?? what is it a bt1 what colour is it???

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
hes just a child, ease up fellas. :)