Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power windows and middle console buttons!!

wombo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
i dont know if its a big fault or not but my power windows only work sometimes and my passenger window button is stuck and i dont know how to remove the middle console so i can put it back in place.

any ideas please tell me:confused::confused:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
The switchblock comes out of the console. You can prise it out carefully with a thin screwdriver. Use a cloth on the blade of the screwdriver so you don't scratch things. Sometimes, cleaning the switches with electonic contact spray will fix them. A lot of crap falls in to the switches.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yeah as accentstencil said half the time if somthing hasnt been spilt on them its the black sooty **** that builds up over time wen u use them, just a good clean is needed.

2 remove the console surround theres 2 screws either side of ur 12V supply take these out then with ur hands u can lift up the surround from around the gear shifter or behind the switch block. if it hasnt been taken out b4 some force may b needed as the clips will b pretty tight