Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pranksters tipping Smart cars like cows

Fitzy09

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina 1998 Not my dp
ha same thing happened to my mum. Woke up one morning walked out to get the paper and the pulsar was on its side. cops got four sets of prints but caught no one. lol

cdtoaster

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
i fail to see the humour, why dont you people send me your addresses so i can knock the mirrors off your cars and smash some windows

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Well I laughed, anyway. :D

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I thought it was quite funny aswell.

Back in high school there was an art teacher who loved his old mini's and the year 12's (I was a bit younger at the time) would give him **** about it and pick up and move his car, or turn it 90 degrees in between other cars. Luckily he saw the humor in it too. :)

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
I can see where people see the funny side but i dont personally. Be it a Smart car or a ferrari, its someones car, someone paid money for that and for "kids" to get a kick out of tippin em is kinda sickening in a way. i sympathise with the car owner as i had a "toy" car as my first car and kids at school used to pick it up and move it around inbetween tress etc, funny because there was no damage was caused, funnier when i marine greased the guards and filled it with pavers coz it was a friday and i knew my "mates" would be plannin something lol. never got touched again :)

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i fail to see the humour, why dont you people send me your addresses so i can knock the mirrors off your cars and smash some windows

....... there is always one in the room isnt there......

as if you ahdnt done anything wrong in your life.

Heck, if these cars were around 10yrs ago, i woulda tipped them over with some other forum members who are mates.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
....... there is always one in the room isnt there......

as if you ahdnt done anything wrong in your life.

Heck, if these cars were around 10yrs ago, i woulda tipped them over with some other forum members who are mates.

So you would have NO issue at all with someone coming by your car and rolling it on its side?

I find that very hard to believe. I for one would be extremely pissed. Having fun is one thing, but damaging someone elses property is just not on.