Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(project/weekend car)

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
trust me, i was the former owner before mike and when i bought it it was screwed, seriously if he ever needed to rebuild a engine the 185i would be a better choice.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
trust me, i was the former owner before mike and when i bought it it was screwed, seriously if he ever needed to rebuild a engine the 185i would be a better choice.

Oh.............how long did you have it for?

What i meant was, because the car is a special model, then having the original engine would increase it's value wouldn't it?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i owned it for about 4 months but couldn't afford to fix her up and mike could! lol

to be honest it just looked like a standard 5.0L ( just looking from under the bonnet ) and as it was replaced by a more modern motor i dont think it would make much of a difference.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Nice looking ride bud :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Even though the Clubsport arrived late in the VN model life, a total production run of 247 is an indication of how well it was received.

Thats one car worth restoring
They made 410 mate. Also all you people talking about the engine, the Clubby runs the 180i package. There is no internal changes between it and a stock as a rock 5.0lt in any other model. Mate if I were you, I would pull that but ugly power sapping BBQ fuel setup.