Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
me to, but in the end when you get done they take you to the cleaners;) used to get away heaps then one night i got done speeding...8 points and $700 lost licence for 6 months, in the mail arrived a $150 and 3points, and also got a parking fine of 50 and 1 point all within 6 days:cry:

one day mate

same 4 years without a fine then got busted speeding once a 350fine and 6points.. then again 1 month later 600fine and 9 months suspension. abit harsh i reckon a 3 or 6 month would have been sufficient.. but oh well make mistakes u gotta live with them.. well 7 months 2 go :( i hate bein a passenger in my car...

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
think your off bad, i got done DUI when i wasnt even drinking, go figure...

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
^^^^ ???? ??? ???? ^^^^ I think there is a story to be told there... do tell...

Reaction score
Members Ride
i was designated driver, dropping a mate off home, steering f*cked car went into ditch cops come up 5 mins later saying i was drunk, etc breath tested me (i blew 0.0) then they took me to the station told me to blow into some machine, i told them to get f*cked and to let me go, i got charged, end of story.

Just_Ice

Reaction score
i was designated driver, dropping a mate off home, steering f*cked car went into ditch cops come up 5 mins later saying i was drunk, etc breath tested me (i blew 0.0) then they took me to the station told me to blow into some machine, i told them to get f*cked and to let me go, i got charged, end of story.

and if you had blown into the machine everything would have been sweet for ya.... So whos fault...

Reaction score
Members Ride
why take someone too the cop shop if they blew 0.0 on the roadside...? i know why they did me for it, its personal. i thanked them for it too. centrelink is paying my fine and the time i dont have my licence im working my car... win win for me.

Just_Ice

Reaction score
why take someone too the cop shop if they blew 0.0 on the roadside...? i know why they did me for it, its personal. i thanked them for it too. centrelink is paying my fine and the time i dont have my licence im working my car... win win for me.

Yeah wait til you want to get insurance. and its not centrelink paying your fine all its the taxpayer paying it cause you wouldn't blow in a machine..

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I agree with Ludacris.. Just blow in the f*ckn thing and be on your way.

If you think it's personal, ask to speak to their commanding officers or just go along with their requests and make a complaint to the ombudsman/ethical standards department..

Sounds like you made a very wrong choice..

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I agree with Ludacris and Shounak, you should have just done the 2nd test and you would have been on your way with no extra BS.

You would have had a lot more success with lodging a complaint that wa as well as you would have co-operated 100%

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
I got pulled over the other night.. RBT.
Cop says...

"With the way you were coming over that speed hump, i'd have bet you were illegally low to the ground."

I thought it was funny, they have massive speed humps in one part of the city now, with barriers either side... I was only being cautious.

I also came up next to an XR8, it was fully decked out with sound, massive kenwood sticker on the back, windows down, DVD screens... hugeee rimss, "BOSS 260" decals on bonnet.... next thing I hear is the siren. They were coppas. Got some poor P plater..