Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Qantas

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Ahh yeah, didn't click to the name of the airline tho.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Another thing, it doesnt matter how much they slag qantas at the end of the day its australias national carrier which means its backed by the government. qantas can never go down.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Another thing, it doesnt matter how much they slag qantas at the end of the day its australias national carrier which means its backed by the government. qantas can never go down.

I wouldve worded that differently, you'll probably be eating your words eventually.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
The media are on a witch hunt with Qantas. We are going to hear about every stupid little minor incident with the airline for the reasons Banks has stated above.

When I want to blast through the sky in a pressured tube, I will continue to choose Qantas. It's much better than being cramped on a Jetstar or Virgin flight with your knees hooked over your ears and having to fish for coins to get a packet of peanuts and a drink.

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
lol, that bad aye

If you want bad, try Aloha Airlines. We had a work trip to Hawaii a couple of years back and one of the inter-island flights was on Aloha.

In the late 80s there was a very high profile accident where the forward section of the roof peeled off. They managed to land safely with 1 crew member unaccounted for.

Aloha Airlines Flight 243 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was surprised when we flew with them - in 2006 they were still operating Boeing 737-200s.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
basically stay away from any airline that has been shown on aircrash investigations lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
If you want bad, try Aloha Airlines. We had a work trip to Hawaii a couple of years back and one of the inter-island flights was on Aloha.

In the late 80s there was a very high profile accident where the forward section of the roof peeled off. They managed to land safely with 1 crew member unaccounted for.

Aloha Airlines Flight 243 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was surprised when we flew with them - in 2006 they were still operating Boeing 737-200s.

Yeah i remember the doco on that.
The footage of it landing (the real footage, not the reconstruction) is quite eye opening