Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

QLD police used to have a blue HSV VF Clubsport 340kw?

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Hi

Who is this question to? If it was a VL turbo ex cop car I will put my hands up!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

I remember spending a day at the police driving school at St Ives in Sydney in the late '80's. They had a handful of VL Turbo's which they were flogging around on the day. I have never seen cars being more abused and mistreated in my entire life. I pity the poor bastards that bought one of these

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
I pity the poor bastards that bought one of these

Hi

I don't pity them at all, they are collectors items and the BT1's from the 80's are now worth good money. However your comment about them been abused at the St Ives driving school brings flashbacks from the original "Police Academy" movie.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I saw a red VF Clubby NSW HP at Bathurst last year. It was fully kitted up. Not sure it was a promo car or not. But, it was cruising around town over the race weekend.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Spotted a silver one this morning on Caloundra Rd. Number plate FATAL3 so QLD police still have HSV in the fleet. Recalling back to the red one I saw in Sydney for sale, it only had standard looking SS type seats not HSV specific seats.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Recalling back to the red one I saw in Sydney for sale, it only had standard looking SS type seats not HSV specific seats.

Would their belts with taser, pistol etc fit in a HSV bolstered seat ?