Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Queensland Police Recruitment

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Did my psych test today, easy stuff, just had to answer about 320 questions about yourself, just answer them honestly, there's no right or wrong answer really, it's just for them to judge your character.

They rung me on my way home, too, telling me my panel interview is now 9:30am tomorrow, not 11:30am which gives me even less time to prepare.
Best not to tell them about the bank job you did last week .

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
They rung me on my way home, too, telling me my panel interview is now 9:30am tomorrow, not 11:30am which gives me even less time to prepare.

Please say you pulled over to answer the phone lol

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Please say you pulled over to answer the phone lol

Hah I was on the train of all places, sitting next to a guy who was talking about how his friend should just deny being a con artist and tell the truth man, tell the truth, he ain't done **** man, he innocent man, tell the truth man that [African American person] be innocent man, aint no con.

His words, not mine lol. I dunno if the person he was telling even knew him, she looked scared lol

Edit: racial swearing

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Ahh yes, the psych, in SAPOL that was part of the "entrance examination" took bloody ages and repeated the same questions with slightly different wording over and over again.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Yeah it took me bout an hour to do the first lot which was about 320, then we had a 10min break and came back to about 20 more!

Currently on the train to my panel interview, wish me luck!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
I've been going through the process of pre-recruitment tests for the Queensland Police Force, and I was scheduled in Thursday for my Psychometric testing, and next Wednesday for my Interview with a Police Officer and member of the public, now they're telling me I have my interview on Friday, the day after my psych test! That only leaves 3 days to prepare for the interview! Tomorrow I'll be at work, Thursday is the Psych, then the interview at 11:30 on Friday! Aaaahhhhh! Nervous as hell already!

Anyone been through the process & have any tips on the interview? I wish I had more time to learn about basic policing duties etc, not that I don't know about them already but I'm sure I will have brain farts the whole time on friday :(

Wish me luck everyone!! :bomb:
just contiue to be an iiogical lackey of the status quo and you should sail through

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Interview went alright, there were a few things I could have studied up on a bit more but overall I went well, the fact I work in a nursing home also worked to my advantge since I've dealt with a minority( the oldies) and also people with mental illnesses, which wps encounter a lot. So i'm not getting myself 100% convinced i'm in just yet, but I think I have a good chance!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Interview went alright, there were a few things I could have studied up on a bit more but overall I went well, the fact I work in a nursing home also worked to my advantge since I've dealt with a minority( the oldies) and also people with mental illnesses, which wps encounter a lot. So i'm not getting myself 100% convinced i'm in just yet, but I think I have a good chance!

I'm sure that paper bag full of bananas that you left behind will ensure that you did just fiiiiiiiiiiine ;)

Reaper