Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

quickest way thru sydney from F3 to Princes Hwy??

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
whats the quickest way to get from the F3 to the Princes Hwy in early/mid arvo weekday traffic?

am i better off taking the pacific hwy turnoff at the end of the F3 and going down ryde rd/lane cove rd etc or is going the long way round via the M2-M7-M5 the better option? last time i went down woolongong way the M7 didnt exist yet!

thanks guys

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Where are you coming from and going to?

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
I reckon go the M7 way if it's a one off, just make sure you have an etag, cause it's a bit of a rip off to pay everyday.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
The way i usually go is get off on the the pacific highway exit and then follow lane cove road down to centenary drive and then through to king Georges road and then the princes highway through to sutherland and the F1 at waterfall... however seeing as your going to wollongong you could go M7-M5-Picton Road which would possibly be the quickest as you wont be going through the city

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
M2-M7-M5 will be best at that time, its longer but quicker. i would probably go heathcote rd from the m5, but picton rd is a good option

what ever you do make sure your not on the m4 or the tolls - city part of the m5 at that time, its just a carpark

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
yeah i was just thinking this morning about heathcote road... only thing is at that time i dunno what the traffic is like along it

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
cheers guys. M2-M7-M5 it is

I went this way to go to nowra recently the whole trip was a brease I think about 2 1/2hrs in peak hour

on the way back we went via the airport and harbour tunnel took about the same time around 10pm at night

scott

scott

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
I reckon go the M7 way if it's a one off, just make sure you have an etag, cause it's a bit of a rip off to pay everyday.

M7 is a private rd
so it does not go through the state debt recovery system
Just saying it was on the radio that it cost to much money for them to chase up people that dont pay fines and use no etag..
Unless they are frequent users basicly everyday use
I have been driving through it since it opened here and never payed a cent