Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Racing Body Kit

MadMarc81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
I have considered the group 3 body kit for my VK, but i think i wanna go for something with a more Racing Look, Huge rear wing, Wide flares, skirts and a massive air dam and intake for the front, i've already got the bonnet scoop and grp3 grille, anyone know where i might find somethin? i have been searchin the net for hours and come up with nothin

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Looked on ebay? do some recon at local wreckers etc.

MadMarc81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
E-bay no good, I am a local wrecker.

Need somethin like Wide-Bodykits on NFSU2

Might just have to get somethin made custom

$$$ are No Prob.

94 Stato V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Series 11 wagon, 2014 VF SV6 Storm Ute
Just a thought, try Kevin Bartlett (KB) at Street Machine Magazine, I'm sure theres an email addy somewhere for him. He's an ex racer from that period that may know where the moulds are from the Group C racing cars. Man they were full of muscles them VK's.

Tim

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Pretty hard to get the flares for the VK they are different to the VH ones and require major guard work HDT originally hacked them out with an oxy. You best bet would be to call sid at HDT in sydney for the flares & front bar. As for the wing its not the same as the road going group A spoiler and probably hard to get also. Probably your best bet would be a commodore cup rear spoiler which should be a very close match for you.

cheers
Scott