Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Random thread about cars

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
spacattack said:
mines really big :D

It's a car thread Spac, keep it clean ... LOL

PaRaDoX

From the old days
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW N54 Twin Turbo
once i saw a car.......i think it was red...
oh yeah and here in victoria people dont throw rocks at cars... they throw them self...... once i was at my mates house.drinking. and sitting on the decking.. out the front (tree's covereing our path to the road) and this kid over the road from his mates party threw him self infront of a oncomming traffic...i think he was drunk and wanted to play chicken... but chickens arnt that stupid..he was like 15 years old...... it was a 97 4d lancer doin 60k's up a hill.... we were finding red bumper all over the garden for weeks... the kid died instantly... we didnt see it happen but we heard it...... id much rather a rock hitting my car than a person... less mess to clean up... my mate hit a bird at 100k's in a back street once... that was funny

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
the roads here in the US are much wider then two horses arses...trust me on that one

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
yeah, but the railway tracks arent

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hmm only one problem with that. The rail roads are like Australia. They use different scales all over the different states.

R

rattattack1313

Mighta had Pygmy Ponies in some places....Montana, for example...........loooooool....(a bit of Frank Zappa there....)....

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Heres some random stuff for you folks. The carrying capacity of my vehicle is.75 tonnes. Go figure huh? A big Dodge Ram with a SC V8 and it's only rated to carry 1600lbs! Yet, the little Holden utes and Ford utes are rated at the full 2200lbs.

The heavy duty trucks here in the US are rated for a dull 1.5 tonnes Phwoar! (note tone of sarcasm in my letters) Pretty good example of consumerism eh?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
originally the ture was developed to that dunlops son's bike didnt ruin his lawn, after a while he found it better to fill with air rather than water. thus re-inventing the wheel [ or is that revolutionising it? ]

our air tyres are known as "pnuematic"

[ pardon my spelling, word is pronounced "New-Matic" for those who didnt know ]