Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Random thread about cars

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
oh dear god, NOT ANOTHER ONE! lol

Dieselkeough

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore 2.8litre
I have a VB commodore 2.85 litre and am wondering how much i could possibly sell it for
- its in excellent condition and everything is stock except a couple little things like steering wheel and sound system which can easily be put back to the stock ones which i still have
?????????

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Somebody obviously got a shovel as an early christmas present and couldnt wait to test it out...

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
And to think the bloke who made the topic thought it would be extremely popular... 2 pages in 7 years

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Somebody obviously got a shovel as an early christmas present and couldnt wait to test it out...

....and that shovel had a bloody big engine driving it to go this far back in time.......

To answer the OP.

Digging up the deep past is a no-no and will guarantee you get a bucketting, as you have seen.

Before you post, look at how old the last entry on the thread is. This thread is positively ancient and deserved to be left in peace.

And your VB, probably an "L" I'm guessing, if it's original and clean, won't be worth much more than 3 to 4k to someone who really wants to buy that particular model. They are getting rare so the better the condition, the better your chance of realising a good price.