Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rant about carless w*nkers

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
Well, I live in an apartment, so have a carpark building where I park my car, all secure, never any problems. Went out today, left the car at home, come back to find that some f*ckwit has hit my car whilst I was gone on the back corner of the car. Wasnt either of my neighbours as they have black cars, and white paint was left all over my bumper, so I dont even know how someone could hit it where they did, so not only do they have no decency or morals, they also cant drive for ****! No note, nothing, so now its up to me to spend a few hundred getting the bumper repainted where they hit it, and fixing it up again. It really f*cking sh*ts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had the car since just before christmas. I work hard so I can have a nice car (2007 commodore), and just like that some prick comes along and f*cks things up for me. If I ever hit someones car I would leave my details, its the decent thing to do, I wouldnt even think twice. Pitty not everyone thinks like that. So tonight its off down to the carpark to find a white car with blue paint on it! Hopefully it wasnt a visitor who has disappeared now.

Rant over, I feel slightly better now......

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
found the car that did it, now have to find him, or contact the cops with the car details, rego is expired and car is a pos, this will be interesting....

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
we will be expecting a life story Mr.bigfut!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yeah mate when i read the first bit i hoped that being secure parking there was a god chance the car would be there at some stage. get the law in there right away before the clown as time to hide anything or hide the car or make life harder.

In terms of the damage it might be hard to get anything out of the driver if they are unreg (be uninsured as well) but knowing who it is and taking action might score you some cash at least.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
what if he tripped, and fell, and accidentally... *cough*

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
would have though private/secure parking would have cameras. the mutual paint transfer heights etc may be enough to convince the cops, if not *cough* slip, suger in fuel tank *cough*

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Photos would be a good thing to do.....

Thats-How-We-Roll

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VZ V6 Ute On 20z
yeah same thing happened with my car, but the chick went straight away and paid her excess for the insurance and now everything is getting fixed! :D
btw- gotz some action outta it aswell! :WOOT:

btw heard a rumour by holden, that they are gonna install sensor camera on the new upcoming holdens, either this year or next, you know those reverse cams? well them plus a set on the front and a sensor security cam in the interior, and when the car is disturbed it actives the rear, front and interior cam and records or something. i think the interior sounds pretty sweet as it acts as a security light in a way.

Holden Connections ;)

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
"btw- gotz some action outta it aswell! :WOOT:"

That is halarious!!!

Good luck bigfut- you should start stalking them lol