Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rare spares

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN SV90 VQ CAPRICE WL CAPRICE
Yor right just takes one item to go for a stuip price then everyone put theres on there wanting top $$$. you just have to wait cheap stuff does pop up. I just picked up the caprice front bumper chrome for $50. I also picked up the whole rear 3 piece set for $80.

Roof lining was a score Nathan what you need them for? Ill get a caprice roof lining one day at a reasonable price.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, every now and again a bargain pops up :) I got two original stand up bonnet emblems for $75.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I have vq full chrome window surrounds if anyone needs them. Give me a yell.

5lt caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq caprice 5lt,02vx executive v6,87 vl commy rb30
Damn caprice lol, you boys just reminded me that the chrome on the back bumper is peeling of :( might go put the car back in the shed and bring it out in a few years and sell the parts ill be rich lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yor right just takes one item to go for a stuip price then everyone put theres on there wanting top $$$. you just have to wait cheap stuff does pop up. I just picked up the caprice front bumper chrome for $50. I also picked up the whole rear 3 piece set for $80.

Roof lining was a score Nathan what you need them for? Ill get a caprice roof lining one day at a reasonable price.

Putting the roof clocks in ;)

I asked a guy who was selling a VP SS shell, how much for the front, he wanted $600. I got mine for $20 haha

5lt caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
car scene is alot different up here in qld not alot of decent cars at wreckers and what not, most of the wrecker cars are just bare shells we need more ppl to crash up here so i can have their parts lol

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
car scene is alot different up here in qld not alot of decent cars at wreckers and what not, most of the wrecker cars are just bare shells we need more ppl to crash up here so i can have their parts lol

rofl haha, better send sum of our SA boys up there and cause some trouble haha;)

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Thats why you get a good insurace company that will insure your vq for $20g. or just buy all the spares you come accross at a resonable price. bumpers are cheap just all the other bits are over priced
good blokes shannons,the vnss parts are hard to find,600 for foglights on ebay,i paid 200 and thought that was expensive.

5lt caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
rofl haha, better send sum of our SA boys up there and cause some trouble haha;)

yeah mate that would be good lol. I look though parts for sale every day on here and its all vic and SA damn yous have it good. As for get togethers on fri nights or something doesnt happen any more than two nice lookin cars together and the cops are demanding answers southport carpark closed, harrys diner over run by japs but thats a whole other story.