Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reasons why the world is gone poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Hot Beer!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
no offence taken, by all means, disagree, but coming from a poor family, i don't see the howard government doing anything good for me apart from make the poor, poorer. but you may be in a different situation. apart from that, the stance on terrorism, i love johnny on that, he is doing good in alot of parts, don't hate me yet, but not much else i can say..

ps, i am not in a hole. i live an active social life :thumbsup:

Oh for ****s sake, i am sick of people like yourself blaming someone else for their life.

It is YOUR choice to get an education, it is YOUR choice to further this to get a job, it is YOUR choice to work hard in that job and get ahead.
I am tired of people wanting a simple way to climb to the top, it doesn't happen. Put the effort in and you are rewarded. I am currently in a job that requires most of my time, granted i am being paid well, but to further myself in my career and within this company i am starting my Bach of Business Management next year in full time off campus study. It will pretty much kill my life for the next 4 years, but those 4 years mean nothing when it moulds my next 40 years in the workforce.

Work hard, play later.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Oh for ****s sake, i am sick of people like yourself blaming someone else for their life.

It is YOUR choice to get an education, it is YOUR choice to further this to get a job, it is YOUR choice to work hard in that job and get ahead.
I am tired of people wanting a simple way to climb to the top, it doesn't happen. Put the effort in and you are rewarded. I am currently in a job that requires most of my time, granted i am being paid well, but to further myself in my career and within this company i am starting my Bach of Business Management next year in full time off campus study. It will pretty much kill my life for the next 4 years, but those 4 years mean nothing when it moulds my next 40 years in the workforce.

Work hard, play later.

let me just clarify, i need to complete year 12, i can't do 6 years of high school and tafe and uni in one day, you're like 30 or something, i'm 17. i have another year of school and than 18 months at the cop academy, so give me cheek and you'll cop it, mate. and it won't be for another year until i can "better myself". and i never once said im a dole bludger, i have a goal, and it's to be a cop, so i can whack smart asses like yourself.

and i ain't blaming anyone for my "life", i love my life. i wouldn't be anyone else, so shut your pie hole on business that does not concern you. i for one, know the meaning of work hard, because i already do work hard, and just because i say **** about john howard has no relevance to me being a dole bludger or some sort of bum. i, have feelings for people who can't help themselves, you seem to be oh so critical, very opposing opinions.

now please, mind your own business and refrain from making invalid comments based on a wrong assumption.
seriously...

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
let me just clarify, i need to complete year 12, i can't do 6 years of high school and tafe and uni in one day, you're like 30 or something, i'm 17. i have another year of school and than 18 months at the cop academy, so give me cheek and you'll cop it, mate. and it won't be for another year until i can "better myself". and i never once said im a dole bludger, i have a goal, and it's to be a cop, so i can whack smart asses like yourself.

and i ain't blaming anyone for my "life", i love my life. i wouldn't be anyone else, so shut your pie hole on business that does not concern you. i for one, know the meaning of work hard, because i already do work hard, and just because i say **** about john howard has no relevance to me being a dole bludger or some sort of bum. i, have feelings for people who can't help themselves, you seem to be oh so critical, very opposing opinions.

now please, mind your own business and refrain from making invalid comments based on a wrong assumption.

well, we can see why so many people despise the police force. you tell me none of it concerns, well it does, you post in a public forum, it makes it the persons business.

If you want to make idle threats, i spent 6 years in our great defence force training to kill, trust me, your government issued glok wouldn't fare to well against my M82 Parker Hale, when it comes to using i have no fear. So again, please stop with the pathetic threats.

As for people who can't help themselves, again, that is their own fault, no one elses. In australia ANYONE can succeed, those that do not are the ones who are lazy and if they think it is because of a PM then it shows how blatantly stupid they are.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
well, we can see why so many people despise the police force. you tell me none of it concerns, well it does, you post in a public forum, it makes it the persons business.

If you want to make idle threats, i spent 6 years in our great defence force training to kill, trust me, your government issued glok wouldn't fare to well against my M82 Parker Hale, when it comes to using i have no fear. So again, please stop with the pathetic threats.

As for people who can't help themselves, again, that is their own fault, no one elses. In australia ANYONE can succeed, those that do not are the ones who are lazy and if they think it is because of a PM then it shows how blatantly stupid they are.

when are you planning on shooting me down then?
you own a couple of cars, and have a good job, doesn't mean you know everything..
so i give up. you can sit back and think me a dikhead, maybe i am, but i don't care. i'm not bothering with this anymore, i don't agree with your points, you don't need to ram them down my neck and try and get me to beleive them either.
also, you have abused me many times on this forum, last time i spoke to you i told you to cut the pathetic insults and now u copy me by saying pathetic threats, i never once said i was "phsyically going to hurt minux" i said people like you.

but.. yes
another thing which makes the world go poopy, egotistical/materialistic people who use certain things to make themselves look better than they really are

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
when are you planning on shooting me down then?

I never said anything about that, that is what your mind insinuated.

Like i would make a threat of that nature on a public forum.

Again, plain stupidity.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I never said anything about that, that is what your mind insinuated.

Like i would make a threat of that nature on a public forum.

Again, plain stupidity.

Dude, you are one angry angry man. Could you please stop baiting the hippy? Can't be good for anyone. :D

DIVERSE MAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
GRP3VH 240rwkw

Dude, lay off the youngsters - someone as well educated and successful as yourself (youve constantly reminded me of that) should have more important things to be doing. Remember my dad is bigger than your dad. Stop talking the talk.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Can we all stop please. This thread is fast turning into something that people don't need to read.

If it continues, it will be closed.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dude, you are one angry angry man. Could you please stop baiting the hippy? Can't be good for anyone. :D

Angry? Not at all. Sick of uneducated idiots blaming other people all the time? Defiantly.

However, i do get a laugh at your last part of your post. thank you :)

Dude, lay off the youngsters - someone as well educated and successful as yourself (youve constantly reminded me of that) should have more important things to be doing. Remember my dad is bigger than your dad. Stop talking the talk.

If the youngsters want to make statements, they should be prepared to back them up, not just say something and not have an answer to why. It is not my fault people so quickly post first and think later when questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.