Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reasons why the world is gone poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I work in hospitality so get all the names

I can handle mate but the ones that really p%$@ me off are chief or champ, yeah mate I just poured you a pot of beer, i'm the champ :yeah:

Chief or champ to me are just disrespectful so if someone calls me chief or champ I'll end the transaction by calling them boss or similiar, they don't call me chief or champ again after that :p

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
telemarketers:ranting:
bible bashers that come to your house early on sunday mornings when your trying to sleep in and then when you tell them "sorry im not interested" they still come back the next week:bang:

vtdemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina / HT Sedan (project)
Commercial radio....

But seriously:

Lack of respect where deserved
People expecting respect when undeserving
Ignorance
Greed

And the one that pisses me off the most lately, People who aren't willing to work hard for the money they are paid, whether it be dole bludgers, lazy or bludging students on Centrelink benefits(majority are hard working students I know this for a fact) or people who have jobs but never pull their weight and palm off work to hard workers. I thought this country was built by honest, hard working people, now so many people get by because of others and never lift a finger for society/our country.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
telemarketers:ranting:
bible bashers that come to your house early on sunday mornings when your trying to sleep in and then when you tell them "sorry im not interested" they still come back the next week:bang:

Yeah, bible bashers like that don't actually understand that if you want to spread the Gospel you have to do it in such a manner that suits your target audience ;).

This is coming from a Christian by the way.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
i effing hate people taking my eftops card when i type in my pin. wtf are they touching it for???
gonna rip it up or something if it gets declined? give me my ****ing card!!

I hate that. They give you your card back with the docket and then you got to seperate them to put your card back in your wallet.

I also hate when they give you back your change ON TOP of the receipt, then the change rolls off the receipt and onto the floor. :bang: Just put the change in my cupped hand and I will grab the receipt with my thumb and index finger, easy.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
I hate that. They give you your card back with the docket and then you got to seperate them to put your card back in your wallet.

I also hate when they give you back your change ON TOP of the receipt, then the change rolls off the receipt and onto the floor. :bang: Just put the change in my cupped hand and I will grab the receipt with my thumb and index finger, easy.

lmao, you have summed it up completely!!!!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i work in retail and all us blokes in the shop call male customers mate. the female staff aren't allowed to though.

and i agree with everything minux has said (suprisingly) ;)
and julie.

and i'm sorry to say but christina climb out of your hole and have a good look around.

no offence taken, by all means, disagree, but coming from a poor family, i don't see the howard government doing anything good for me apart from make the poor, poorer. but you may be in a different situation. apart from that, the stance on terrorism, i love johnny on that, he is doing good in alot of parts, don't hate me yet, but not much else i can say..

ps, i am not in a hole. i live an active social life :thumbsup:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
no offence taken, by all means, disagree, but coming from a poor family, i don't see the howard government doing anything good for me apart from make the poor, poorer. but you may be in a different situation. apart from that, the stance on terrorism, i love johnny on that, he is doing good in alot of parts, don't hate me yet, but not much else i can say..

ps, i am not in a hole. i live an active social life :thumbsup:

I have to disagree with you Christina. As i stated in my post earlier, John Howard doesn't make us poor. The choices we make do that to us. We all have the opportunity to get an education, and make something of ourselves.

Sure, he hasn't exactly made living easy for those that are less well off, but each and everyone of us has the chance to change it if we want and havethe drive to succeed. But, the problem is some just don't want to and would rather get paid by centrelink to do nothing, and then blame the government to cover for their own laziness, bad choices etc.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
And the one that pisses me off the most lately, People who aren't willing to work hard for the money they are paid, whether it be dole bludgers, lazy or bludging students on Centrelink benefits(majority are hard working students I know this for a fact) or people who have jobs but never pull their weight and palm off work to hard workers. I thought this country was built by honest, hard working people, now so many people get by because of others and never lift a finger for society/our country.

I agree with the workers thing, it amazes me how many people i've witnessed in my job who suddenly develop a 'bad back' when there's any mention of moving chairs and tables up or downstairs at the hotel / club, those who don't do what they should and hope someone else will do it or just abuse cigarette breaks, etc.

B

Bradg83

I hate it when you get filthy looks for doing the speed limit in a nice car.. i mean honestly, just because it's a nice car dosen't mean I'm a leadfoot or a hoon.

Or people who sit RIGHT up your Russell Coight when your driving, then overtake and give you a filthy look; even if your doing nothing out of the ordinary.. last time I checked tailgating was illegal you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.