Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reccomended subs

teamkiller

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII BT1 V6
I've got the two 12'' Alpine type S's in a twin factory box, with matching mono block, Alpine 'V' power amp, and it just destroys the bootlid, compared to my old kenwoods, these crap all over them, for bang for buck, I don't think you can go past them...

How can you run 2 subs off a 1 channel monoblock? please explain

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
You can wire the subs together to create one circuit, in doing so you change the impedance of the circuit though.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
I used to have the single 12" Alpine Type R in it's Alpine box running of a V12? amp .... not sure nymore hehe.... was decent. Wanted an upgrade tho. Depends how much you like your bass. My gf would be fine with that I'd say ... she not really a fan of loud music. But she's getting my Hifonic 2412 sub on weekend... can't wait to hear my old baby in her car (my car has stupid gas tank etc in boot).

mellder

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
wat do u guys think about this. got 2 12"3000watts subs runnin off a 6000watt amp will my car fall a part

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Yeah i'd like to see a link for specs on this gear. I only know a few 6kw (rms) amps and dont think theres many 3kw (rms) subs getting around......they sound like "max" or "pmpo" figures?