Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

red sv6 ute

brute898

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Where did you get the spoiler for the front lip from? It looks really good.

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
yeah i dont know what the go is cause i thought i might not be able to drive it but i rang up and told it was all okay and i havent had any problems from the guys in blue so yeah.

& brute898 i got the lip spoiler from my local holden dealer for about $250 + fitted it myself very easy .

tjoint

tjoint
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega custom
metalpledge, nice ute, nice mods so far
what type of wheel are you looking for (black rims would suit ) and if you are looking to buy holden stuff then go to oz car parts smithfield, victoria st,( thats where i go and its a big saving over heartland for the same gear.) hey you should come on the holden run this weekend out to picton carts..check out the nsw general thread.....oh yeah ive got some black 18's if your keen (goin cheap $700ono) didnt suit mine and only 2months old..any way great ride..

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
Nice ride i really like the red and especially that hardtop. Tint looks mint

really. so whats the go with the 200kw rule then?

hey darkman yeh thats the general rule in Victoria im pretty sure cause they go by power to weight i dont think we have that rule here in NSW. Rules arnt exactly clear in NSW only rules i know of are no 8's, F/I or high performance 6's which here the RTA deem it high performance or not.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
i hope in those pics they are only seat cover's, they look horrid compared to standard sv6 seats! and not a fan of the hardlid you got, they look so bulky and thick at the back where the lock is (and they're heavy to lift up, well the one i seen was), prefer the few i've seen running around lately with a nice flat slimline one, with the release on the central locking of the key. the vz ss thunder i used to have with those buldges on the hardlid made for some bad blindspots, and personally the ve already has enough of them to share!

otherwise, like the rest of it, have seriously considered that cover for the front bar on my sv6, but haven't done it yet.

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
ahhhh. but the twin hump tonneau cover is what what makes me smile every time i walk past the ute. yes it does look bulky but that is the whole point. looks much much more agressive, and it ain't so hard to lift either, it has two arms that help you with that .. it pretty much lifts by itself once you push it up. love the ute matey, i've got a same one in black.. i'llpost a few pics of it tonight....

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
thats exactly why i got the hump lid love thebulky look of it goes with the whole ve look i rekon
but anyway here is two new pics i put the sidi badge down the bottom on right of the honeycomb but its just till i get some sv6 badges cause i think they will look better anything just let me know what you think please oh and i too off the two sides of the lip spoiler and left the center think it looks much nicer :)

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

zaidan69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu executive ute
i rekon some black number plates with white writing would look tops with the lip u got goin.. but damn nice car for a p plater wish i was that luky

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
heres just some more pictures i took today after a wash :) sidi motor going along strong :)

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg