Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Religion Thread

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
Yes! Finally some well thought out and researched replies. The theories you present are very interesting, but are of course, just theories. It will be interesting to see if some are proven in time. Thats what I want. Some proof. Just like you demand proof that there is a god. I look around and see nothing but proof.
I suppose the next thing we can argue about is the origins of the universe. I still don't buy the big bang story.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yes! Finally some well thought out and researched replies. The theories you present are very interesting, but are of course, just theories. It will be interesting to see if some are proven in time. Thats what I want. Some proof. Just like you demand proof that there is a god. I look around and see nothing but proof.
I suppose the next thing we can argue about is the origins of the universe. I still don't buy the big bang story.

Care to show this proof? My offer for a beer is still there, hey even you can come aswell if he decides to show up. Until then, there is no god......

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
Care to show this proof? My offer for a beer is still there, hey even you can come aswell if he decides to show up. Until then, there is no god......

The fact that the world and universe are as complex and amazing as they are is proof enough for me. If its not for you thats your loss.
And why the hell would god want to have a beer on you? He can have all the beer he wants, he doesn't need you to buy him one. You said earlier that no one could refuse a free beer. Thats a strange thing for someone who apparently doesn't drink to say.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The fact that the world and universe are as complex and amazing as they are is proof enough for me. If its not for you thats your loss.
And why the hell would god want to have a beer on you? He can have all the beer he wants, he doesn't need you to buy him one. You said earlier that no one could refuse a free beer. Thats a strange thing for someone who apparently doesn't drink to say.

Not really. I'm in the minority of people who choose not to drink. Ask around at work tomorrow and say 'i'm shouting everyone a beer' and see how many take you up on it ;)

That the world exists can't be proof, i wanna see him in person, until such time, he doesn't exist. Harry Potter boots tell me witches exists. Do they?

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
if god existed he'd have a facebook but i'm as of yet unable to find him so he mustn't exist

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
if god existed he'd have a facebook but i'm as of yet unable to find him so he mustn't exist

I don't use FailBook, does that mean I don't exist? :unsure:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
collegehumorc18ef8cc9ccc9a6e4435b8f01b002c6d.jpg

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
if adam and eve was created by god then to procreate the next generations musta been woofters considering cain and abel were brothers...hmmm...no wonder ive been looking at my fellow man oddly lately...if blasphemy is a sin and i sin everyday then why hasnt god smote me down like the dog i am...come on god...i double dare ya...bluddy coward...god is a yellow belly god is a yellow belly...oh i forgot he loves me and forgives me...and he's an idiot too...

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
I don't use FailBook, does that mean I don't exist? :unsure:

non sure thats just what i keep getting told " you (directed at me) dont have a facebook or a myspace so u cant exist"(by stupid yet hot receptionist at work)

well AirStrike just showed me up lol

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
@AirStrike. you posted that exactly 1 minute before I do !!

some have the idea that believing in religion whatever is it is binding and will prevent you from having a normal life .... which is just dump

we have brains to think with, we don't really follow like sheep or anything, if you do something wrong it's OK cuz human make mistakes, god made us this way -to those who believe in him anyway-

and about the evolution theory, I don't believe in it, I'm having a hard time accepting that we were monkeys xD

there is Adaptation, you see people living in sunny areas turn black, people in cold places have big bodies... etc,not that a monkey woke up one day and said : hey ! I'm gonna shave all this hair and start thinking :hmmm:

lets say WE WERE monkeys for a sec. , why the hell other monkeys are not evolving like pokemons now (I know scientists say it take time just joking !!) ? although some are gonna instinct so soon

and by the way I'm not against the Darwin theory cuz of religious reasons, but just because I'm not buying it although I studied it all ....