Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removing a rear Bumper Bar on a VF Sedan

ndwalters

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
172284d1400942596-vf-front-rear-bumper-removal-image.jpg

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I have been in Hospital for over a month. been very sick, Only came out a few day ago.

SS Convert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Commadore
My partner just did my taillight replacement with LED ones from Sydney Special Vehicles. Thanks to VFSV6FORME it was a relatively easy and quick install . All up 2.5hrs . Thanks heaps . Looks awesome

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
PICS,PICS!!!
Our SV6 has only done 230Km's in 10 Months. Reason I was in Hospital and NOT Well till today. The Usuals Problems when you get old.

Jolopy888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 5.0ltr/VF SV6
Just for anyone doing this light exchange once the 5 torx in wheel arch are undone and you've protected the area nooooscatches or homer moments.
Pulling the bar outwards from side of car at wheel arch to unclip until you reach the tail light it's only a matter of pulling bar back from the back then pushing on the taillight outer side towards the car welst holding the bumper the lense will just slide off its plastic clips giving you enough room to lift it Carefully up and out. Just to let you know those 3 Philips heads underneath will not need to be removed and as I found out after removing the lense they were rusted which would have been a nightmare to unscrew given the place they are located and circumstances. Good luck and protect that paint at all costs

Jolopy888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 5.0ltr/VF SV6
Jesus mate! I thought with all that technicalogical gear you’ve got, you’d be able to find a pimple on a fleas arse!
Jesus parties that's why he couldn't be found for 3days

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just for anyone doing this light exchange once the 5 torx in wheel arch are undone and you've protected the area nooooscatches or homer moments.
Pulling the bar outwards from side of car at wheel arch to unclip until you reach the tail light it's only a matter of pulling bar back from the back then pushing on the taillight outer side towards the car welst holding the bumper the lense will just slide off its plastic clips giving you enough room to lift it Carefully up and out. Just to let you know those 3 Philips heads underneath will not need to be removed and as I found out after removing the lense they were rusted which would have been a nightmare to unscrew given the place they are located and circumstances. Good luck and protect that paint at all costs
Why do you reply to a post that's 6 years old, Arggggh you want to increase your post count. Did the MOD or the the Admin say to report new members doing this .
Jolopy88888888888 Please dont reply because I dont want to increase you post count.
Jesus mate! I thought with all that technicalogical gear you’ve got, you’d be able to find a pimple on a fleas arse!
Jesus mate! I thought with all that technicalogical knowledge you acquired in 64 years of age you would think that you would have checked the date of my last post, (PS : 16 December 2016) Argggh well you are getting old like me.:)

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Why do you reply to a post that's 6 years old, Arggggh you want to increase your post count. Did the MOD or the the Admin say to report new members doing this .
Jolopy88888888888 Please dont reply because I dont want to increase you post count.

Jesus mate! I thought with all that technicalogical knowledge you acquired in 64 years of age you would think that you would have checked the date of my last post, (PS : 16 December 2016) Argggh well you are getting old like me.:)